Jon will end up with Margaery?

TheHouseHB

Yes, he is. But it's MHO; that being in the Old God's corner, does not mean "Ice." Yes, most of those who practice the belief in the Old Gods are now in the North....but this was not always the case in Westeros.

....and I'm not very keen on Mel! Anyone, who can bring forth and Shadow Queef Assassin is NOT to be trusted! :cool4:

Well I agree she is not to be fully trusted. But I also think she genuinely believes she is doing the right thing. And she knows Jon is important. My guess would rather be that Jon's life, up until this point, has been all about the Ice/Stark side of him. The reason she is at the wall is to wake up his fire/Targaryen side. Val magic would just continue his current path. Mel magic would be an actual rebirth because it would change his path.

Well I agree she is not to be fully trusted. But I also think she genuinely believes she is doing the right thing. And she knows Jon is important. My guess would rather be that Jon's life, up until this point, has been all about the Ice/Stark side of him. The reason she is at the wall is to wake up his fire/Targaryen side. Val magic would just continue his current path. Mel magic would be an actual rebirth because it would change his path.

I could get behind most of that and I fully agree, she is not be trusted. Hell....who the heck is, in this series! She really does believe, she is a force for "good" and is doing the right thing. But some of the world's worst mistakes, started with the best intentions.

It should also be noted, that the Jon Fan Boy in me; doesn't want Mel anywhere near Jon.

Yes, he is. But it's MHO; that being in the Old God's corner, does not mean "Ice." Yes, most of those who practice the belief in the Old Gods are now in the North....but this was not always the case in Westeros.

....and I'm not very keen on Mel! Anyone, who can bring forth and Shadow Queef Assassin is NOT to be trusted! :cool4:

LOL shadow queef

Mel thinks she's a "Good guy", come on, she's shady as fuck. And I'm sick and fuckin tired of her talking about how she had a tough life then the lord of light saved her like it automatically makes her a goodie, im sick of it.

Be tha man Jon when you wake up and kill that bitch.

This is as specific as I'd be willing to get about the rock vision--

A pebble in your shoe causes discomfort and slows you down, it's an impediment to D getting the throne.

Doesn't have to mean she loses or kneels to Jon just because she's supposed to. And she has other "proposal" options than marraige too. The three heads can just be a triumvirate without being crotch buddies. Speaking of which...

If Margeary loses her trial and the church's justice comes to get her, she'll shield herself from their blows with her unbreakable body part and then use it to knock them unconscious so she can escape into the night. For the night is full of terrors, and her adamantine hymen is one of them.

Also, as an aside, why would Jon end up with Margeary? Why are the Tyrells still going to be in the running after they've been deposed? Somebody's gotta lose.

A pebble in your shoe causes discomfort and slows you down, it's an impediment to D getting the throne.

Doesn't have to mean she loses or kneels to Jon just because she's supposed to. And she has other "proposal" options than marraige too. The three heads can just be a triumvirate without being crotch buddies. Speaking of which...

If Margeary loses her trial and the church's justice comes to get her, she'll shield herself from their blows with her unbreakable body part and then use it to knock them unconscious so she can escape into the night. For the night is full of terrors, and her adamantine hymen is one of them.

Also, as an aside, why would Jon end up with Margeary? Why are the Tyrells still going to be in the running after they've been deposed? Somebody's gotta lose.

The stone line foreshadow that Daenery will never rule Westeros, and that she will lose her crown to Jon.

Or, it might be just a stone

*Gasp* Impossible!!

Seriously, though, why does every last little thing get taken as foreshadowing? "Arya's going to die because her brother made a teasing joke at her, OMG!"

She isn't even wearing shoes in the passage, and it wasn't described as a pebble. She has to acknowledge Jon as king if she knows Jon is the rightful Targaryen heir, otherwise she would be no better than Robert as she knows.

*Gasp* Impossible!!

Seriously, though, why does every last little thing get taken as foreshadowing? "Arya's going to die because her brother made a teasing joke at her, OMG!"

Where is that stated anywhere in this thread?

Val does seem like the best bet as of now. Jon does seem pretty attracted to her already.

The only thing is I always thought she was too old for him. Like at least in her late 20s.

Actually her age isn't stated.

Unless he is actually a Targ bastard.

Except if he was a bastard the KG wouldn't have been at the ToJ with Jon as their vows would have required them to go to Dragonstone to Viserys. Saying they swore a vow to protect their king as to why they wouldn't go to Dragonstone to Viserys wouldn't have made sense unless Jon was legitimate. Rhaenys was Aegon's second wife, yet their son, Aenys, and his line were recognized as the rightful kings of Westeros.

Where is that stated anywhere in this thread?

It was an example of how people seize on the most random things as foreshadowing when they're probably not. Like saying Dany spraining her ankle is foreshadowing she will get beaten down by Jon.

It was an example of how people seize on the most random things as foreshadowing when they're probably not. Like saying Dany spraining her ankle is foreshadowing she will get beaten down by Jon.

I didn't state anywhere that she sprained her ankle, and random things can serve as foreshadowing like the names of the ships on the BoBW, and the black dragon sign at the inn.

Archived