Is Patchface the "Melisandre" of the Drowned God?

Kiporman

It makes sense.

The religion of the Drowned God talks about... well, Drowned People. Patchface is probably more Drowned than anyone in the Iron Islands. He was lost for days.

No priest of the Drowned God talks about the world under the sea half as much as Patchface. Besides, I have not seen or heard of a Drowned God priest to be prophetic – in this regard, Patchface is probably better than them.

Taking Aeron and Victarion in consideration, I suppose it is safe to assume that the followers of the Drowned should be, ideally, be either stupid or nuts, and must, obligatory, be boring as hell. If that’s the case, then Patchface fits not only two, but all three of the requirements.

So… what do you guys think?

“It is always summer under the sea,” he intoned. “The merwives wear

nennymoans in their hair and weave gowns of silver seaweed. I know, I know, oh, oh, oh. ”

Dany and his hairs

“Under the sea, it snows up, ” said the fool, “and the rain is dry as bone. I know, I know, oh, oh,

oh.”

Volcanos of Valyrya and the general dryness around Slaver's bay

“Under the sea, the birds have scales for feathers,” he

said, clang-a-langing. “I know, I know, oh, oh, oh. ”

DRAGONS

“Under the sea, you fall up, ” he declared. “I know, I know,

oh, oh, oh.”“

From Patchface POV in Westeros, folks in Essos are backwards (as Australians are to North-Americans)

“Under the sea, the fish eat us. I know, I know, oh, oh, oh. ”

Dragons, scaled creatures, eats ppl. Remember that sheppard's daughter?

Now Guess the others by yourself:

“Under the sea, no one wears hats,” Patchface said. “I know, I know, oh, oh, oh. ”

“Under the sea, smoke rises in bubbles, and flames burn

green and blue and black,” Patchface sang somewhere . “I know, I know, oh, oh, oh. ”

“ Under the sea the old fish eat the young fish, ” the fool

muttered at Davos. He bobbed his head, and his bells clanged and chimed and sang. “ I know, I

know, oh oh oh.”

“Under the sea the mermen feast on starfish soup,

and all the serving men are crabs,” Patchface proclaimed as they went. “I know, I know, oh, oh, oh.”

“Under the sea the crows are white as snow, I know, I know, oh, oh, oh.” Princess Shireen was curled up in a window seat, her hood drawn up to hide the worst of the greyscale that had disfigured her face.

“Under the sea, men marry fishes.” Patchface did a little dance step, jingling his bells. “They do,

they do, they do.”

Change "Under the Sea" by "At the other side of the world where Dany is" it makes a lot of sense,

Archived