Martin, and his quest to kill fan theories

Wmarshal

I started a thread for that the other day and someone said it was a Velaryon.

Velaryon as a suggestion or as being confirmed? That would make sense too. I have a feeling the Targs did not marry women from foreign houses to their sons unless they already had Targaryen ancestry (with Maegor's later wives being exceptions, and perhaps Viserys' second wife). If that is so, Aemon's marriage to Jocelyn Baratheon could still be explain by the rumors of Orys having a Targaryen father being true, with no need of a more recent Targaryen daughter marrying a Baratheon. But I think it is a possibility, unless it has already been confirmed that she married a Velaryon, that Rhaena could have married a Baratheon. A Velaryon does make sense, though..

Yea I said it may have been you, just bc it had been awhile since I'd seen it, and I couldn't find the thread. Honest mistake which I thought I covered with may have been, but I guess some people ran with it.

Don't worry... I am only joking... When a friend told me, I thought it was hilarious...

Yea it does, unless you believe Aerys named him, Tywin is his daddy.

He qualified the statement with "most likely." That's where the speculation comes in. If he'd said absolutely that Tyrion was named by his father, we'd have fewer people looking at a Targ connection. Though some would anyway, I suppose.

i read on the game of thrones brazilian fan page, that martin said categorically that it was lady ollena that poisoned joff, and that the poison was in the wine in his cup... it was in the rolling stone mag, an interview with george and the guy that plays jon snow in the cover (bugger, can't remember his stupid name, s* memory)...

i read on the game of thrones brazilian fan page, that martin said categorically that it was lady ollena that poisoned joff, and that the poison was in the wine in his cup... it was in the rolling stone mag, an interview with george and the guy that plays jon snow in the cover (bugger, can't remember his stupid name, s* memory)...

Actually that's not really what he says, he says that this is what the careful reader concludes. ;)

i must've skipped that part... read the interview translated to portuguese... still i think she did it

:D

I also think so (though I suspect there might be still a little more to it as Martin is acting so sneaky about it) but I sort of like to hate him for playing with everyone in these ways.

Archived