- Vampire diaries

Other ones i've finished/ enjoyed/or off season:

- Misfits (UK) seasons 1-3

- Chuck

- Breaking Bad

- Orphan Black

- Game of Thrones

- Strain

- Banshee (i haven't seen this mentioned...AWESOME show)

- Rick and Morty

- Vikings

- Suits

- Charmed (old but used to love it)

- Black Sails (didn't finish season 1 but was an ok show)

- The Bridge (swedish version)

Ones i want to start watching:

- True Detective

- House of Cards

- Orange is the New Black

- Homeland

- Hannibal

- Sherlock

Also are you guys watching the American version of Wilfred?

From what's airing at the moment, The Knick (bloody remarkable) and Boardwalk Empire. Homeland was amazing in its first season, but has been losing its path a bit. It's solid but not extraordinary this season.

Basically a tie between True Detective, Rectify and The Leftovers. I'm most looking forward to/wary of The Leftovers, since it's so fascinating and compelling, but also a Lindelof show.

Also watch GoT and Outlander but to me they are nowhere near the first three.

Boardwalk Empire

Hannibal

True Detective

Sherlock

Vikings

Penny Dreadful

Game of Thrones

Banshee

The Walking Dead

Gonna pick Homeland up again since the new season seems more interesting than the last one, which i stopped watching halfway through.

Have Suits and The Americans season 1 on my pc and hoping to pick them up as soon as my watchlist gets a bit shorter.

I'm not a big tv watcher, but these are the ones currently airing that I watch:

Sherlock

Game of Thrones

Doctor Who

Broadchurch

...and that pretty much covers it. I might watch something else every now and then, but those are the only ones I actually make time to watch.

I'm not a big tv watcher, but these are the ones currently airing that I watch:

Sherlock

Game of Thrones

Doctor Who

Broadchurch

...and that pretty much covers it. I might watch something else every now and then, but those are the only ones I actually make time to watch.

Broadchurch? Do you mean the 5-part drama series, or same name for a different show? I thought that aired a couple of years ago?

Broadchurch? Do you mean the 5-part drama series, or same name for a different show? I thought that aired a couple of years ago?

Actually, it had 8 episodes, if I recall correctly. They are currently working on season two of the show, so I consider it still running.

Actually, it had 8 episodes, if I recall correctly. They are currently working on season two of the show, so I consider it still running.

That may be true...I though I remembered it being on each night during the "5 day week" when it first aired though, but I could be wrong, my.memory isnt great. Are we talking about the same show though? The one with David Tenant as the detective? If so, great, glad to hear its back, really enjoyed it :)

That may be true...I though I remembered it being on each night during the "5 day week" when it first aired though, but I could be wrong, my.memory isnt great. Are we talking about the same show though? The one with David Tenant as the detective? If so, great, glad to hear its back, really enjoyed it :)

Yup, same one :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2689995/Broadchurch-sequel-It-s-sneak-preview-series-t-wait-come-TV-screens.html

I had started a similar topic last year, and I was just about to revive it when I found this thread.

My previous list of shows that contained both on air and renewed shows:

1. Game of Thrones

2. The Walking Dead
3. Homeland
4. Once Upon A Time
5. Falling Skies
6. Grimm
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. The Newsroom
9. Vikings
10. Arrow

Updated list:

1. The Walking Dead

2. Sherlock

3. Once Upon A Time

4. Arrow

5. Vikings

6. The Big Bang Theory

7. Grimm

8. The Blacklist

9. Elementary

10. Falling Skies

Honorable mentions: Sleepy Hollow, Agents of SHIELD, and Brooklyn-99.

Game of Thrones is no longer on the list because I am debating whether I should continue watching or not (that's for another topic), and Homeland dropped considerably in quality.

Boardwalk Empire

Orange Is The New Black (just love it!)

Game of Thrones

Black Mirror (not sure if it's coming back for a full third season, but it is brilliant)

House Of Cards

True Detective (the ending was a massive let-down for me though. Such a shame)

Sherlock

The Walking Dead (I know it's nothing special really, but it is entertaining and always big bonus points for featuring a couple of Tom Waits songs)

I saw a thread on Sleepy Hollow and was surprised how many people seemed to enjoy the show.

I was going to post on there and ask why they like it, but figured I'd get shit on for it from a bunch of fan boys.

Does anyone here like it? I've always enjoyed the tale of Sleepy Hollow, and even the Johnny Depp movie, but this show (I watched a couple episodes first season) seems to be some pretty lowbrow vapid shit.

I saw a thread on Sleepy Hollow and was surprised how many people seemed to enjoy the show.

I was going to post on there and ask why they like it, but figured I'd get shit on for it from a bunch of fan boys.

Does anyone here like it? I've always enjoyed the tale of Sleepy Hollow, and even the Johnny Depp movie, but this show (I watched a couple episodes first season) seems to be some pretty lowbrow vapid shit.

It's meant to be a fun show only peppered with dramatic moments (like Buffy), rather than a serious, dark story. There is very good chemistry between the two protagonists, and Ichabod Crane's interactions with modern society are brilliant.

Archived