Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

"Paper Moon" is one of my favorite movies of all time. Not sure how the title connects to this episode though.

This show always has the best music. I can forever count on that.

I'm trying to figure out if Dean is so eager beaver to go back to hunting because he needs to kill?

The weird love - hate thing between the brothers is getting uncomfortable.

Is this the last season? I hope it isn't but 10 seasons is a long run. I went to the salute to Supernatural last year and it was great. I'm thinking about going again but if this is the last season I will definitely have to find a way to go.

I'm 99% sure this isn't the last season, but I kind of hope it is one of the last seasons, because the show is seemingly running dry on fresh ideas. I'm kind of getting sick of the brothers constantly sacrificing themselves for each other and the other always trying to get them to stop. When Dean died that one time and Sam didn't bother bringing him back I was so proud of him for acting like a normal god damn human being. But they had to ruin that and change Sam so much just so the tension and tug of war between them continues. What ever happened to "Dead should stay dead" motto?

"Lemme sacrifice myself"

"No"

*does it anyway*

*brings brother back to life*

"Now it's my turn to sacrifice myself."

"No"

*does it anyway*

ect, ect.

Dean probably wants to start hunting again because he feels like he has wasted time being a demon. But I wouldn't put it past the mark influencing him a little.

They missed a really easy big thing to do. IIRC Garth is still out there, w/ his wife. Yes, the pack was messed up, but isn't trying to put it back together part of the reason that they talked him in to staying? Lone Lonely wolf, trying to learn how not to kill meet our friend Garth, he can help. Seems so easy. (Yes DJ is on Z nation, but they didn't need to have him on, just pass the info to her).

Yeah, I'm really surprised Garth wasn't mentioned. It would have been such an easy thing to do.

This show is my guilty pleasure but this season is bumming me. The couple of episodes were really fun because it was something new. I like seeing the brothers doing or being different. It's a break from the same old same old recycled plot lines. I think it was a mistake to cure Dean so quickly. My fingers are still crossed that the cure isn't really the end for the Deanmon stuff.

I loved the sign at the beginning, near the water. "No Hunting"

I thought it might be likely that we would see Garth this episode. Ah well.

There's that tension I get every time Dean came close to killing. Will it activate the mark. Will it undo him and bring back Deanmon.

So far this episode Dean didn't get a chance.

One armed Sam got in quicker.

I wonder how long they are going to dangle that over us.

Oh in case you haven't seen this yet. Osric and Ty talk about how Jared actually ended up in a sling.

Also, I follow Felicia Day and she said she was out filming an episode of Supernatural. Looking forward to seeing Charlie again.

Yay Felicia! I read a thing a while ago about her getting Doxxed after getting on the wrong side of these 'Gamergate' clowns.

It's pretty sad. Something that had 'begun' with the intention to call for Journalist ethics and transparency for gaming. Has given some who refer to themselves under that hashtag a platform for truly ugly behaviour.

The thing about Felicia's blog. She had been quiet on the issue for a while. And then she wrote a little something about how this GG movement has affected her in a negative way.

There have been other bloggers that have been openly critical and lumped all people who support GG in with each other and called them all out. As well as a few interesting names. And didn't get actively attacked like Felicia did.

Honestly I don't know that much about it. Other than what I have read. Looking through the # and some opinion vlogs on YouTube. Which basically amounts to 3rd (4th etc.) party information I guess.

For reference;

Felicia's Blog

comparatively

Chris Kluwe (Who hasn't been Doxxed. At least he hadn't been. I read his reaction about what they did to Felicia and what they had not done to him.)

When I read that it was Felicia's fear that she would be retaliated against and that she has difficulties with people who have gotten her personal details. I got a feeling that it was exactly what would be done to her.

It's all sad and crazy.

Re. How much longer will Supernatural go for?

Looks like there is at least thoughts of it continuing. I'm trying to find the original article. If I come across it again I'll link it.

But I found this one by ScreenRant. Not sure how accurate it is.

But hey. If they do continue it. I'll most likely watch. As long as they keep brining my girl back. I've missed that Impala lately.

That's what I thought end of last season too. But apparently since Comic Con it isn't as certain anymore.

I wonder if there isn't some kind of negotiations going on.

The spinoff they intended didn't take off.

Supernatural has a dedicated fan base. And shows like Arrow, Flash and M;AoS are swinging a trend in their favour.

I can see them thinking that riding the wave and keeping a job could be a good thing.

This whole - Keeping their options open - is definitely a different vibe than what we were getting about a year or so ago.

Another life beyond season 10 article. (still not the original one I read)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived