Alive or dead, doesn't matter
1. Jorah Mormont - A formerly landed knight and great warrior, now part of the Khaleesi's Queensguard.
2. Tyrion Lannister - The Imp, youngest child of Tywin Lannister. Witty, fun, and never afraid to speak his mind.
3. Eddard Stark - The perfect fantasy hero, which is why he died before the end of the first season. Although he is dead, his influence is still felt through his friends and family.
4. Davos Seaworth - Once a smuggler on the high seas, during the siege of Storm's End he snuck onions in for Stannis Baratheon and his troops and was elevated to lordship for this. Although his reasons for doing so are unknown, it is known that he is a very awesomely awesome person.
5. Ygritte - Strong, Independent and beautiful, A Wildling raider who didn't take shit from anyone.
There's a short list of mine, what are yours?
Edited by jorahthemormont, 25 June 2014 - 04:39 AM.