Cersei the useless

Wmarshal

Cersei does not need to do anything. Varys is restoring her to power. He killed Kevan and Pycelle. Cersei will win her trial and Margaery will lose. Then the Tyrells will go upside down in a big crunch.

She's a mother criticizing her son. What's sexist about that? The impression I get from Ollena is that she would criticize anyone she deems deserving of criticism, regardless of gender. If Mace was the Lady of Highgarden instead of the Lord and behaved in a similar way, she would make the same criticism.

Nah, she criticizes the entire male gender, not just her son.

I hadn't heard that part, I thought it was just Freys.

Still BWB can't stop all of them.

And Maces army will soon be occupied as well, unless he plans on ignoring Aegon until he goes away. Not to mention other threats.

Or Maybe he will just twirl his moustache until something good happens.

A Boatload of Lannisters are due at the next Frey wedding. I would be shocked if we don't get another massacre.

Cersei does not need to do anything. Varys is restoring her to power.

Yes, but that is not a point in Cersei's favor. Varys will appear to support her because she is ineffectual and Varys is seeking to weaken Lannister power in KL.

Cersei has ambition, personal spy network and the king in his grasp. Lord Oaf lacks ambition and doesen't seem to care much about game of thrones.

Mace Tyrell is plenty ambitious, he just has about the same amount of political savviness as Cersei.

Qyburn's spy network is most probably under control of Varys, Littlefinger and Olenna Tyrell (I would say 80 % Varys, 15 % Littlefinger and 5 % Olenna) and tell him only what they are ordered to say. He didn't create it, the spies come to him claiming "I'm a spy who used to work for Varys and now I want to work for you"

What does she have? All that is needed, her son. Together with paper, a quill and the royal stamper, she holds the power. She also has Robert Strong for protection and Qyburn seems kinda loyal to her. And she still has some brains.

Did Robert need Jon to eat and to defend him? Did Joffey have any true power without Mace or Tywin?

Having influence on Tommen really means nothing be it Mace is the enforcer of Tommen's law.

She's not useless. The point of the Tyrells rejecting her was that she was too much used.

jk.

She has Varys at least until his plans are fulfilled and she has her beauty/sex appeal(this would be a bigger help if she knew how to use it properly).

I've realised that Cersei's beauty is kind of a myth and the real useless thing here. Who is she able to seduce? The Kettleblacks, Lancel... men that really serve no purpose but being simply henchmen. Willas' family rejected her and I don't think it was not because she was already a mother of three but because she really offers nothing but being pretty. And Oberyn'd rather die than having sex with her. And didn't she also tried to seduce Ned? Heh. Strong important men don't really pay attention to Cersei now.

She's not useless. The point of the Tyrells rejecting her was that she was too much used.

jk.

I've realised that Cersei's beauty is kind of a myth and the real useless thing here. Who is she able to seduce? The Kettleblacks, Lancel... men that really serve no purpose but being simply henchmen. Willas' family rejected her and I don't think it was not because she was already a mother of three but because she really offers nothing but being pretty. And Oberyn'd rather die than having sex with her. And didn't she also tried to seduce Ned? Heh. Strong important men don't really pay attention to Cersei now.

Moonboy would give her the time of day.

Archived