(Spoilers for Non-Readers) Stoneheart S4

LHF

Indeed. And I wouldn't know about that since it isn't new casting, it would simply be bringing someone back. :D

I would like to see Stoneheart, but I can also see Blackfish coming in....I can also entertain ideas about Brienne going off elsewhere, we'll know in ten months anyway. :D

Indeed. And I wouldn't know about that since it isn't new casting, it would simply be bringing someone back. :D

I would like to see Stoneheart, but I can also see Blackfish coming in....I can also entertain ideas about Brienne going off elsewhere, we'll know in ten months anyway. :D

Blackfish with BWB instead of LS would definitely not make sense since Brienne has absolutely no personal history with him. It would feel totally out of place.

Blackfish with BWB instead of LS would definitely not make sense since Brienne has absolutely no personal history with him. It would feel totally out of place.

It wouldn't be as good, but it could make sense if written correctly.. Blackfish knows why Cat did what she did.

I would like Cat back in it myself though. :)

It wouldn't be as good, but it could make sense if written correctly.. Blackfish knows why Cat did what she did.

I would like Cat back in it myself though. :)

But Brienne doesn't even know him so the whole thing about the pledge would be for nothing. So it doesn't really make sense. And why create the BWB with characters like Thoros and Beric and showing his resurrection when they are gonna have blackfish as a leader. It would feel like BWB does not even need Thoros and Beric in the introduction for BWB with him as a leader either. LS has to be in otherwise all that stuff was for nothing

Hmm. Cryptic. Let's hope that means we get LSH.

The first person I thought of was Gendry. I believe the actor said he's making a return next season; he meets Brienne in the books, and is involved with the BwB. They could meet LSH and the BwB in this company.

Entertainment Weekly just reported that Michelle Fairley is joining the cast of ABC's Resurrection next season. That show returns on September 28th and would presumably conflict with the filming schedule of Game of Thrones. I realize that the character could be minimal and the news doesn't necessarily preclude Fairley from appearing in two shows at once, but it seems to be further evidence that LSH won't appear.

How ironic that Michelle is appearing on TV show as a resurrected character, but not GOT. :\

In spite of all the evidence seemingly against it, I'm still holding onto hope that Stoneheart will appear at some point. She just seems too vital of a character in Brienne and Jaime's storyline to cut out completely, plus (in my opinion at least) it's such an interesting extension of the Red Wedding storyline. I really hated how the show spent like half an episode after the RW to have characters react to it, and then it was seemingly forgotten by everyone. I felt like the RW had way more of an impact in the books (not even including the LSH storyline)

sound like a bad joke. playing a resurrected person on another show. WTF is this. Still many actors are on different shows. And LS is practically a guest stint anyway in s5. Like others has said to cut her out of the show and completely alter paths they have set for Brienne,Poddrick and Jaime + BWB does not make any sense at all. Why deviate so far from the books and the path they even has taken on the show with the whole Brienne oath and Pledge,Thoros and Berics resurrection these characters included in BWB. Its a big red alarm for LS appearance.

Entertainment Weekly just reported that Michelle Fairley is joining the cast of ABC's Resurrection next season.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Even other networks are laughing at them.

Wait, so you saw casting break down for a new character that helps Brienne?

Archived