Will Wun Wun kill Ramsay Bolton(Spoilers)

paramount

Its just a thought I had. If Jon Snow is dead with his friends handing him over to Ramsay Snow who comes to the wall to cleanse the wall of Stannis supporters and get around to some flaying. If he does so Wun Wun could attack Ramsay killing him at the Wun Wun.

I am curious about the role Wun Wun has to play in the books as he is shown to be capable of killing those who harm his friends when he attacked and killed Ser Patrek.

Interesting.. Some have speculated that Ramsay is already in the Stannis Camp so who knows, perhaps we need to pay more attention to the Theon/Asha chapters?

Anyway, I think Stannis may have written the Bastard Letter for some reason, so I'm not sure if Ramsay is going to the Wall.

Wun Wun is secretly a targaryen, secretly being mance, secretly being a lannister, secretly being a faceless man, secretly being barristan selmy, secretly being one of varys's little birds, secretly being a warg, secretly being one of robert's bastards, secretly being stannis, secretly being ayra.

so many secrets.

Archived