The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel

Jonny Boy

Your faithful subject,

Bobby B's Bottom Bitch

Greatest sign off I've ever seen.

That is truly a worthy cause to rebel. I myself would have done the exact same as you. I therefore grant you permission to begin your rebellion. I should tell you though, as this rebellion does come close to affronting myself, ever though I am a patron of it, I may at times have to direct actions against the rebellion. Please, keep me informed on anything you require for your rebellion, and feel free to request advice at a moments notice. I would be delighted to help.

Thus I have spoken, as Patron of Rebellions and King of this Thread, that B. B's B. B's rebellion will be givien permission to begin.

(On a side note, I did realize the rules specified 48 hours of absence instead of the 24 I remembered it as. Sadly, that was after I had proclaimed myself King and usurped the good King Stannis the Mannis, and began gathering subjects.)

My King, if I may, I would strongly advise against this. Letting one treasonous toad rebel against will only inspire others to do the same.

Greatest sign off I've ever seen.

My King, if I may, I would strongly advise against this. Letting one treasonous toad rebel against will only inspire others to do the same.

I do believe you have an excellent point my grand Maester. I do mean to encorage free speech and action, but this is past the border of treason.

Just to let you all know I have called my banners and named myself 'The Banter King of Bunga Bunga land'.

Also I have sent my fleet to raid the ships being sent to the night's watch gather supplies for my as I am an ignorant twat who does not care about the Night's Watch struggle

Sorry for the inconvenience Yomi.

If i may ask, how does one "tavern" owner procure ships and banners to call? As such, I was fortunate to place certain men within your rebellion for just such an occasion. I will find your "fleet" slightly lacking in the loyalty department.

On this day, I hereby pronounce B. B's B. B. accused of treason, disruption of trade routes, and violation of the free passage of ships and goods employed by the NightsWatch. All those who support him shall be prosecuted according to their crimes, but those who surrender or decide to remain loyal to their true King shall be spared and rewarded. His property will be seized and his "tavern" will be put under the control of a more reliable master,

May the gods have mercy upon you, for I shall surely have none.

As Hand-in-absentia might I suggest that we attempt a diplomatic solution to this "rebellion?" It seems all that BB's BB wants is to be king of Bunga Bunga Land, and since we don't own that anyway I don't see the harm in allowing or even assisting with that request. Of course his plan to plunder the ships headed north rather rouses my ire. Just want to be sure the options are covered here.

As to the Other requesting assistance, beware Your Grace. He is not one of your subjects and may have some treachery in mind. While I am not unsympathetic to the Other side of the issue, I would be far more inclined to heed this particular request had not the Others been sending wights to attack our people in the DMZ north of the Wall and also south of it on one occasion. If they wished to open up diplomatic channels that was not the best way to go about it.

I agree , my Lady Hand. I propose to allow BB's BB to go forth and become King of Bunga Bunga land, and I hope our kingdoms may be at peace with eachother. All this is considering he stops assaulting our ships for the Wall. IF he refuses this offer, then I shall be forced to show my hand.

Concerning the Others, I don't mean to stop defending the Wall, I just believe that we should also work to understand the Others and possibly reach a arrangement. But by all means, keep the Nights Watch well supported and equipped.

I propose to allow BB's BB to go forth and become King of Bunga Bunga land, and I hope our kingdoms may be at peace with eachother. All this is considering he stops assaulting our ships for the Wall.

I will happily accept your terms and return any supplies heading to the Night's Watch with my sincere condolences. I hope we can trade effectively with each other and help our nations prosper.

Yours sincerely,

King Bobby B's Bottom Bitch, First of his name, the banter king of Bunga bunga land, rightful ruler of the banterdals, the banter men, and the bantish, Archbishop of Banterbury and the driver of the banter bus.

Very well, may our realms have peace. Out of curiosity, where is your kingdom located?

It is a land only recently discovered in the sunset sea which I colonised. Although it is underdeveloped at the moment, we believe the island contains large amounts of useful natural resources which we will be willing to trade with you for some more practical goods such as wool, allowing us to become a far greater nation and also expand our navy for exploration further west and defence from raiders. As well we have plenty of hot springs which you may visit any time for a 'bunga bunga' party.

Considering I left my small holding in the reach to settle this new land I was wondering who will receive it?

As well I hope I can keep running my brothels in the seven kingdoms and will continue to pay tax for them which I assume will be raised due to the circumstances.

I agree , my Lady Hand. I propose to allow BB's BB to go forth and become King of Bunga Bunga land, and I hope our kingdoms may be at peace with eachother. All this is considering he stops assaulting our ships for the Wall. IF he refuses this offer, then I shall be forced to show my hand.

Concerning the Others, I don't mean to stop defending the Wall, I just believe that we should also work to understand the Others and possibly reach a arrangement. But by all means, keep the Nights Watch well supported and equipped.

My King such weakness, as you have demonstrated in this matter, will have dire consequences. There will be more petulant lords looking to establish their own kingdoms.

Your father, 7 rest his soul, would not have approved.

My King such weakness, as you have demonstrated in this matter, will have dire consequences. There will be more petulant lords looking to establish their own kingdoms.

Your father, 7 rest his soul, would not have approved.

And how should I act, my dear Grand Maester? With cruelty and violence as our prior King would have? For believe me, if my realm is under threat, there will be no mercy for those guilty. I appreciate your advice, but I am certainty trying to write my own page in the history book, as my dear father would surely understand.

Archived