The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel

Jonny Boy

Excellent!

I'm happy to report that the first crop of beets is coming along beautifully. Lord Laezey has been kind of a pain though. He seems to view me as some kind of upstart now.

Well, that's his own fault, isn't it? If our high lords do not do their jobs, what shall we do but accept the help of lesser ladies?

We'd be interested in a list of the participants of Lord KingJoffrey'sRevenge's tourney, but until such a list is created, distraction offered by a fool will be fine.

Awesome, awesome, you're really taking care of all our needs, Lady Blizzardborn, looking after our smallfolk, organizing beets for our dinner table and even working to get us a fool. We are very pleased by your service! Kneel!

Great! Rise as Hand of the Queen!

Hand?! :eek: :o :D Awesome! Where's the happy dance emoticon? I'm so honored! :crying: It's a true privilege to serve as the first female Hand in history, and for the best queen that Forumos has ever had. :wub:

Um... maybe rules for the tourney? Ah, no, it's Lord KingJoffrey'sRevenge's tourney, so we should leave that for him. Well, We guess you could prepare some magnificent certificates of victory as additional award for the winners, which We can later sign and seal.

King

I seen in my fools to entertain at the tourney , They are also well read and skill at improvisation . My smallfolks love them. While it cold in the north, the giant here are not like you read in the books. I met Stannis' family and call his wife a crazy snob when she belittle the smallfolks. His daughter and her fool were nicer than her. My smallfolk actually like her. We have a disfigured maester that the smallfolks love that survive greyscale as a kid. unlike most lords, I allow smallfolks to get an education, any of my knight abuse their power and I found about it will be send to the wall. We at the north can handle a wildling problem, but we need help with an undead problem.

Um, We are queen.

You will send fools to the tourney to everyone's enterainment? That's great, We approve of that.

What was the part about giants? Will there be a giant fool? Now, that would be an amazing novelity, but We are not sure whether he wouldn't frighten the smallfolk. They are not used to giants after all, and even one in motley might still scare them. So maybe it's better if this giant fool stays in the north for now. If Our time allows it, We might journey to the North and see him for Ourself, though.

Please refrain from calling a noble lady a crazy snob. It might be true, but its still an insult and bad manners, which We don't like at Our court.

We approve of smallfolk getting some education - not to much, that might distract them from their work, but a bit education is certainly even a good thing for a peasant.

Could you please inform Us about the details of this undead problem?

The giants just leave the smallfolks alone. There all no giant fools. Brus Buckler defused the situation by saying to Selyse that she misheard me and she believe him. He was even talking to the princess, he not like the other queen's men. The undead are reanimated human and while fire does destroy them, their numbers are rising. By education the smallfolks, they will come up with things like weapon, general goods, and toys. The stuff that they come up with does create jobs. Our main coin maker is our market. We use the Ice and then some milk to create this tasty dessert. We plan on shipping all through the north since the north is cold. We also make this thing called custard.Smallfolks love the dessert to. We do have some good fish and chips. We make beef patty with some of our cows served it with vegetables and cheese in bread.He geld those who committed rape regardless of class. While I do play taxes to the king, I only tax smallfolks once a year. I tax them a small amount because they need a lot of the coins to support the family.We have inns and brothels. The owner of both of them is a women named Roxanne. We have unsullied as bouncers to protect the workers at the brothel from customers who would mistreat them. The workers get an education and start in their 20's and can leave their job at the brothel when they want. We also have freedom of religion as long as no one is sacrificing people.

Archived