[Book Spoilers] Things you would like to see on the show, but probably won't.....

Snoggs

Off the top of my head;

1. Arya's wolf dream while with the Hound. Still time I suppose, maybe building up to UnCat reveal, but I read somewhere that they are only going to show Bran's wolf connection :crying:

2. Giants riding Mammoths. We have the big battle coming so you never know.

3. Pygmy elephant taxi's in Volantis! Just love the idea of that.

4. Olenna and Cersei scene at Tywin's funeral. But she is supposed to be going home?

-Sansa's dyed hair

-Damphair (Life is a sin, because we live on land and do not breathe the waters of the Drowned God)

-Quaithe and her prophecies

-The Dragontamer (save a LOT of money by having Quentyn just get roasted in the Battle of Meereen, which IMO you cannot show offscreen)

-An epic battle between dragons and White Walkers to end the show (I subscribe to the theory that we will end in a peace agreement, like the First Men did ages ago)

Dany calling Ned a 'Usurper's dog' and claiming he got a 'traitors death.' <_<

I wanted to see Robb get his crown forged from Winter metals....especially, considering the prop value it holds for Lady Stoneheart.

The memory of Jon (covered in flour) and Robb pulling the 'ghost' prank on Arya, Bran and Sansa in the Winterfell crypts. Just have someone mention it.

Sansa getting her hair dyed as part of her Alayne cover.

Arya and Jon warg dreams

Val, Satin and Alys

Dany calling Ned a 'Usurper's dog' and claiming he got a 'traitors death.' <_<

I wanted to see Robb get his crown forged from Winter metals....especially, considering the prop value it holds for Lady Stoneheart.

The memory of Jon (covered in flour) and Robb pulling the 'ghost' prank on Arya, Bran and Sansa in the Winterfell crypts. Just have someone mention it.

Sansa getting her hair dyed as part of her Alayne cover.

Arya and Jon warg dreams

Val, Satin and Alys

Yeah, I'm disappointed he had no crown for LSH to later toy around with and I can't think of anything in the show of Robb's that could replace it.

It would be awesome if the crown had been established and before we see LSH's face we see her pale hand holding the crown.

i'd like to see how they interpret the house of black and white when arya goes deep down into the secret areas (changes her face). for the life of me i just can't picture it, sounds pretty disgusting

I'd Also like to see Sansa dye her hair, it shouldn't be too hard i mean sophie's hair is naturally blonde so it could be good for her if she doesn't need to dye it. It doesn't have to be brown

I'd like to see Jon realise he's a warg ffs, and some Val + Jon chemistry

Really want the Kingsmoot/Queensmoot to happen with the iron islander storyline. i'd be pretty mad if it wasn't in season 5

I'd like to see them skip most of the Mereen plot.

Pretty sure they're actually gonna make it way longer than it is in the books. They already got to the end of book 3, which should compell them to slow down eventually on Dany's storyline.

I'm quite sure they'll try to spend as much time as possible on Meereen so that people who haven't read the show can really understand every choice she makes.

Mine is clearly Coldhands. I'm now sure he won't appear in the show, and that's really too bad.

Now I'd also like them to stop making everybody gay or bi

Pretty sure they're actually gonna make it way longer than it is in the books. They already got to the end of book 3, which should compell them to slow down eventually on Dany's storyline.

I'm quite sure they'll try to spend as much time as possible on Meereen so that people who haven't read the show can really understand every choice she makes.

Mine is clearly Coldhands. I'm now sure he won't appear in the show, and that's really too bad.

Oh, I know. That's why I put it in this thread of "things I would like to see but probably won't".

Cooooooooooooooooooooooold cold coldy cold coldington cold Hands.
Still hoping though. I'm gonna be a very sad chap soon. If it doesn't happen the next time we seen Bran and co. then that's probably it. Boy will I be jumping off my couch if it happens!

I would like to have seen Ned's dream about the Tower of Joy.

I'd like to see Marwyn and Oldtown. I'd like to see the Water Gardens, the temple of R'hllor that Tyrion sees, and the Smoking Sea as well.

That would be cool, could happen through a vision of Bran's later on? Maybe assuming there's a R+L=J reveal coming it could be a good bit of ground work for that.

And I hope we see the Water Gardens too... at least they were mentioned.

Yeah not sure how they MADE anyone gay or bi.

For me, Coldhands for sure.

LADY STONEHEART

Also, I'd like to see Maggy the Frog's prophecy in there somehow

Archived