American Horror Story: Freak Show - Send in the Clowns!

Sci-2

People are starting to die,finally!!

Elsa can't sing but she can sure throw a knife

Starting to die mediocre deaths. I'm sorry to say that I'm not happy with this season at all... Since the 1st one I'm watching and everything, but man... This is such a let down! We're more than half season past and I don't feel sympathy for any of them or at least scared as I'm watching... Horror is not the strongest for Ryan M. and Co.

does the lady with 2 heads get paid the stardard rate still for doing the episodes? She might have a case for asking at least 1.5x the regular fee. She probably has to do separate filming for each of her heads' facial expressions, and that's twice the workload.

yeah I've definitely missed at least 2 episodes by this point, it's too late to ever hope to catch up now. the flow of linear time just won't allow for it. From what I've heard, watching episodes after they air releases ripples of paradox which then rip history apart and chaos fills the void until human civilization is no more, and I'm simply unwilling to risk this. Building the time machine one would need in order to access previous episodes is just too dangerous. also, having no interest in this season is something I'll now disclose in the interest of full disclosure.

I loved the three episodes just before the last. I thought that 'Orphans' was pretty aimless and I don't see where they're going with the pararelling of the 2nd season. It seemed like a stopgap for the most part to me. I don't believe that those are Jimmy's hands. I expect the next episode to be far better. Bring on the deaths of characters who actually should die.

• 2 weeks later...

I caught up on the last 4 episodes and I actually really liked the last one, with the Asylum connection. I thought that was much better handled than what I expected when I heard they would connect the two seasons.

Reminded me a bit of the s2 finale, which I thought was excellent (MUCH better than the rest of the season)

Kind of excited to see the final episodes now.

Archived