American Horror Story: Freak Show - Send in the Clowns!

Sci-2

Episode 4 Pros:

• Kathy Bates was breaking my heart. Love her. :love:

Twisty's backstory (actually sad to see him go)

Elsa's backstory (Jesus!)

Episode 4 Cons:

• Jimmy / Esmeralda love story (are these two actors involved in a love triangle in all the seasons?)

Dandy killing Patti LaBelle (I figured that would happen eventually, but I really enjoyed their sassy exchanges, and wanted more)

Dot / Beth in a formaldehyde tank in the teaser? :bawl:

I don't remember Kathy Bates in last night's ep... But I couldn't agree more with Patti LaBelle dying... She was my favorite character by far and I think she brought something really good and special for the show. Man, when she was doing Woody Woodpecker's laughter was comedy gold.

I don't remember Kathy Bates in last night's ep... But I couldn't agree more with Patti LaBelle dying... She was my favorite character by far and I think she brought something really good and special for the show. Man, when she was doing Woody Woodpecker's laughter was comedy gold.

I watched episode 3 and 4 back-to-back last night, so I might have blurred the two together. :p The Kathy Bates scenes that were really touching to me were when she was at the doctor's office and broke down in tears because the doctor treated her with respect, and her story about Jimmy's birth.

Emma Roberts also dated Chord Overstreet and she abused him too. She's mean.

Speaking of...

Got a random thought. Matt Boomer is going to appear in AHS. He also appeared in Glee a couple of years ago, as Darren Criss' brother. Darren's character, Blaine, seemed to have been a bit of an inspiration for Dandy (although Darren hasn't yet killed anybody, except maybe Glee). I wonder if that's the route they're going for, having Boomer's character being related to Dandy in some way

(which wouldn't surprise me: Murphy recycles his storylines a lot).

Emma Roberts also dated Chord Overstreet and she abused him too. She's mean.

Speaking of...

Got a random thought. Matt Boomer is going to appear in AHS. He also appeared in Glee a couple of years ago, as Darren Criss' brother. Darren's character, Blaine, seemed to have been a bit of an inspiration for Dandy (although Darren hasn't yet killed anybody, except maybe Glee). I wonder if that's the route they're going for, having Boomer's character being related to Dandy in some way

(which wouldn't surprise me: Murphy recycles his storylines a lot).

Are we sure she isn't related to Alec Baldwin? :P

Seriously! If a guy beat up a girl it would be a much bigger deal.

Actually I hadn't heard that Emma Roberts was abusive until I just read about it here. Does she really hurt them? If so, that is just terrible.

Actually I hadn't heard that Emma Roberts was abusive until I just read about it here. Does she really hurt them? If so, that is just terrible.

Yeah, she could use a little anger management therapy.

She slapped Evan. Chord, IICR, she abused him psychologically. He called him names in front of people and treated him bad. He broke up with her for that, apparently.

Not gonna lie - I'd love to know her biblically, but seems like a relationship would be bad for business. The business being my soft, supple cheeks not getting slapped.

Question: Would a tumble with Emma be worth the bitch slap you would undoubtably receive?

Question: Would a tumble with Emma be worth the bitch slap you would undoubtably receive?

If the bitchslap is in private, yes. If I'm getting publicly bitchslapped, I'd have to think about it.

=-=-=

Interesting episode. The flash forward fantasies were a bit confusing when they happened in the middle.

I didn't buy people throwing stuff at the stage - weren't these people grateful to the carnival? The audience being bored was fine, but as always this show has to over do it.

Chiklis was really good in this episode - my heart went out to him despite his character's scumbag ways.

Archived