About Tyrions daughter....

Was it ever said how old is she ? I always imagined her being about Sansa age or younger.

Don't remember to be honest, but I'm fairly sure she about 20, at least 16 and Tyrion's daughter couldn't be older than 12, probably closer to 10, if he has one. Penny is certainly older than that.

Don't remember to be honest, but I'm fairly sure she about 20, at least 16 and Tyrion's daughter couldn't be older than 12, probably closer to 10, if he has one. Penny is certainly older than that.

You know it's one of those crackpost that when you first think about it its clear as mineral water but the the whole picture is revealed and well :D

As for Tyrion's daughter, I really don't think he has one. But then I'm of the opinion that we haven't met Tysha yet, and I'm not sure we ever will. Coming to terms with what happened to Tysha is Tyrion's personal demon, and IMO he doesn't really need to meet her in the flesh to make peace with it, if indeed he ever does so. That's not to say it wouldn't be life-changing (and potentially life-threatening) for him to meet her.

I do not think either that we will ever meet Tysha, she is Tyrion's quest, his holy grail and coming to terms with this part of his past will be a maturing step for him. Though I could believe in a fake Tysha constructed by Baelish in order to lure Tyrion back to Westeros into a deadly trap.

His uncle visit East, he never came back. The only other he may have went was with Tywin to Lys.

If Gerion has his own ship, the Laughing Lion, then I think he used it for travel. He also gave Tyrion two books by Lomas Longstrider. Gerion himself was likely a traveler like Longstrider.

If Gerion traelled so far or often, Tyrion would mentioned it when speaking of him. Men can read before traveling, Gerion did, then died.

Does Tyrion have to mention every single place his uncle visited? Lanna's mother calls herself the Sailor's Wife, and Tyrion never set sailed on a ship in his life when they met. Also, publicly Gerion is dead, and the Sailor's Wife's husband is supposedly dead.

Does Tyrion have to mention his unlce so well and then forget to mention something so intimate as he traveling all the time? And the sailor's wife could easily just chose that name being that she came to Braavos by ship. Also Gerion is never called a sailor, the only time he is mentioned to set sail he was heading to Valyria and their he disappeared.

I think all clues point towards Gerion as Lanna's father. Probably fathered her when he took a trip to the Free Cities. We know he visited all of them at least once.

Well I just assumed that after being with almost 30 one after another there has to be at least small chance :/

Its a lot harder to get preggers then your suggesting. A woman can sleep with 1000 men but as long as she isnt ovulating nothing gona happen.

Veltigar, when did we hear that?

When Tyrion was 16 he wanted to tour the Free Cities like his uncles Tyget and Gerion had done. Seems to me that that implies all the Free Cities.

Does Tyrion have to mention his unlce so well and then forget to mention something so intimate as he traveling all the time? And the sailor's wife could easily just chose that name being that she came to Braavos by ship. Also Gerion is never called a sailor, the only time he is mentioned to set sail he was heading to Valyria and their he disappeared.

Except it is Sailor's Wife not Sailor Wife, she was the wife of a sailor not a wife who sailed. Gerion is the only Lannister brother without a "ser" to his name. Gerion had his own ship, and he sailed it.

Penny is not Tyrion's daughter, she'd be about 10-12 years old, she's apparently already met her father and she has a brother.

No, thirteen years-old. Her brother could have been her father's previous marriage, and her mother could have married Oppo's father when she was still an infant or a toddler.

We at least have to widen are neat seeing how both him and Tygrett travelled, just skimmed the app, and seeing how he died of pox it isn't hard to say he was open to whoring.

We at least have to widen are neat seeing how both him and Tygrett travelled, just skimmed the app, and seeing how he died of pox it isn't hard to say he was open to whoring.

I think Tygett could have been fighting as a sellsword in the Free Cities hoping to gain a repuration for his martial prowess, and get from under his brother's shadow.

Archived