What happened to House Osgrey?

Since he was a Blackfyre supporter he maybe went against the Targaryens in Robert and since the Reach was on the loyalist side they might have lost Coldmoat or even Standfast...i think its very close to extinct

No if they were on Roberts side then the worst that would happen is the same thing as before, or at the very least get their original land back. Which I am kind off hoping for as I felt sorry for Eustace.

I don't think Eustace and Rohanne produced an heir, so House Osgrey went extinct.

Except Rohanne was still young. They could have had some children. I do think her Webber cousin or one of his progeny might have been involved in one of the Blackfyre Rebellions to gain Coldmoat, and got sent packing across the Narrow Sea.

It is curious that no current Webbers or Osgreys were mentioned nor it is mentioned that they went extinct.

I agree that cousin Webbers were probably involved in a Blackfyre Rebellion. The closest one after tSS was the one in which Maekar was killed (some 20 years after the tSS).

I imagine they had a child, that child raised by his mother became a loyal bannermen, and fought the blackfyres.

Yeah, I don't think Rohanne would have allowed Eustace to drag the family into another Blackfyre Rebellion since it could mean losing Coldmoat for her.

Eustace also isn't mentioned as being present as Whitewalls in the Second Blackfyre Rebellion.

• 2 months later...

Where did that come from? I never heard of Rohanne having any children let alone one with a Lannister?

From a reading on the history of Westeros

The Grey Lion’s son Lord Tybolt Lannister did not live long, and had no male heir of his body, just a three year old daughter named Sarelle (unsure of spelling, but this one is likely) when he died.

Gerold the Golden, Tybolt’s brother, became regent, only for Sarelle to die in 212. It was whispered that he murdered Sarelle, and also rumored that he had murdered Tybolt.

Gerold was an able lord, genial and clever. He ruled for 31 years, but there was no love for him, as he was still hated as a rumored kinslayer. People said that the tragedies he faced were proof enough that he was indeed a kinslayer. In 230 AC, Gerold lost his beloved second wife, Rohanne, who simply vanished, and some of his sons within the year’s span. (some confusion in our notes on how many sons he had, but he definitely lost at least one here)

Tybald and Tion were sons of Gerold’s, twins.

Seeing now that Rohanne mothered the lannister butch and none of the lannisters claimed Coldmoat I think it is safe to say Eustace had one child.

Agreed, she managed to give Eustace at least one child before he died. House Osgrey rules Coldmoat with Standfast added to the fief.

To tell you the truth, I find it ironic that Cersei is descended from her, given that the rumors and reputation surrounding Rohanne would fit Cersei.

Archived