Merchandise Wishlist

Myrddin

One of the threads about the HBO show gave me a cool idea for HBO merchandise: city statues based on the opening credits.

I would love to have clockwork statues of Winterfell, the Wall, and probably Bravos. Maybe Kings Landing or Eyrie too.

What about you? What would you like to see HBO or GRRM license and sell?

I think I posted this idea before.

A set of dice (d4 to d%) in a tin box with the sigil of the Houses.

Red/gold dice for Lannisters, grey/white for Starks and so on.

EDith: and maybe the "6" substituted by the corresponding sigil.

Like these or these.

A Box set of Every member of House Baratheon as action figures. . Lego game of thrones video game. A Fighting game based on the show where each characters has support characters that do things like restore health or attack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My license with GrrM only covers coinage, but we are always trying to choose the next project from among the myriad of possibilities. We have recently added a couple Martell pieces to our lineup, which already had Stark, Greyjoy, Targaryen, Baratheon, and Lannister, as well as the Faceless Man organization and one brothel token. A Highgarden piece is in the pipeline now. What else would you like to see? We have a possibilities-matrix encompassing some thousand or more coins, but many of those would be boring. We need a short list of besties.

• 2 weeks later...

holloween Costumes

Stockings for christmas

V day cards

Mother day cards

Father day cards

Birthday cards

Wedding cards

Game of thrones food produce at stores like walmart

Game of Thrones character Encyclopedia (like the Tolken one ) that has the meaning of the character names. and their personality/traits that the wiki does not have.

Giantbane beard

Lol.

I'm starting to lose patience waiting on Valyrian Steel's new releases!! I know it only makes it all the sweeter when they finally do come out, but I'm literally drooling in anticipation of a few... (Jaime's season 1 sword, Oathkeeper, show and book...)

is there a ghi empire coin? old valyrian coin? what about something from the Thenn?

Any of those would be sweet -- I just realized today how badly I want to see some ASOIAF stamps (no, dear God, not HBO licensed GoT) which is weird, because I'm not a stamp collector, but I would buy several books of them...

Archived