[Book Spoilers] R+L=J and other theories on HBO V.2

Suzanna Stormborn

Dude, everyone and their dog picked up on it, chill.

Bro, save me your natural ability at making douchey comments! I read a few pages and didn't see much discussion. So everyone and their dog knows about it, they aren't talking about on this thread? You will learn, this forum is mostly filled with adults, so please, try to leave your needless childish sarcasm in your 5th period English class.

Bro, save me your natural ability at making douchey comments! I read a few pages and didn't see much discussion. So everyone and their dog knows about it, they aren't talking about on this thread? You will learn, this forum is mostly filled with adults, so please, try to leave your needless childish sarcasm in your 5th period English class.

I am 33

I don't know, isn't it highly contagious? Infect everyone on Dragonstone, Stannis is probably the best battle commander. Like most of Doran's other plans they tend to get ruined by the person executing the plans. A Dornish trader was supposed to get a sigil laced with greyscale into the fortress, so he cuts it up and puts it in a doll. Makes some sense.

It makes no sense. I suspect it was exactly as Stannis described. The Dornish have no motive for infecting the daughter of Stannis Baratheon, who had nothing whatsoever to do with the murder of Elia and her children in King's Landing. The targets of their vengeance have always been the Lannisters, and at the time that doll arrived on Dragonstone, Stannis was the younger brother of the reigning king (a king who had two "sons" to inherit before Stannis' line ever sniffed the throne).

Yeah I would like to give someone else a fresh wound. Not because they killed him off, but the smug attitude they had in that Oxford Q&A when clearly talking about Ian because he had the nerve to think he would be on the show longer because he read the books. Those two dicksticks didn't even know Sam was a POV and they insult an actor because he read the books and got confused.

Well there will be a couple little hints this week I think with Tyrion, like Drogon and Valyria, but we could get something from Doran who is related to Lewyn, you never know if someone like Ashara Dayne is going to pop up, and then of course there are the Dragons themselves. Also Kevan is alive, until Cersei shoots him with a crossbow, Calling that right now, unless Varys gets back to KL rather quickly, which not impossible as Westeros and Essos keep shrinking. Though there is little reason for him to do anything like that at this point.

Oh and given this weeks trailer, I think Suzy pretty much nailed Tyrion seeing a dragon while on the boat. Now weather it was Drogon, Viserion, or even just a lets call it a prophetic little vision, he saw something and the show seems to be running with that idea.

YUP!!!

Tyrion saw Drogon from the boat, books and Show!!!!! #loveit

AJT is happening soon, although I agree that I ahev no idea how with Barristan dead and no BBP character at all. I think it will simply come down to one of the dragons simply being cool with Tyrion. I have been saying for years that the dragons would serve as a paternity test for the last 2 Targaryens and fAegon the pretender. I have a big feeling that Tyrion will take over Quentyn's scenes from the books, except that instead of getting roasted by Rhaegal he will somehow befriend Viserion. (that's my prediction anyway)

So did no one else pick up on Aemon saying "a Targ, alone in the world is a terrible thing!" And the camera zooms to Jon walking in the room?!???

Yeah that was sick!!! There has never been a stronger confirmation of RLJ as far as I am concerned.

It was pretty cool to see him walk in just as Aemon was talking about the last of the Targaryens. And the ultimate irony, they will end up on two different sides of this war.

Why so sure?

Jon needs fire to fend off WW.

So unless the crackpot theory that Jon will lead the WW, they will end up on same side

Why so sure?

Jon needs fire to fend off WW.

So unless the crackpot theory that Jon will lead the WW, they will end up on same side

Jon defeats WW. Dany takes the Iron Throne. Dany marches up north to destroy another Targ "pretender". Jon defeats Dany. Jon (reluctantly) takes the Iron Throne.

The End

Jon defeats WW. Dany takes the Iron Throne. Dany marches up north to destroy another Targ "pretender". Jon defeats Dany. Jon (reluctantly) takes the Iron Throne.

The End

Why would Dany march north to destroy a Targaryen, when that Targaryen is in the Nights Watch, and according to you reluctant to take the throne anyway? If he doesn't want the throne and he swore a vow to not take a crown, then he's not a threat. Just like Aemon was never a threat to the crown.

And if Jon is somehow released of his vows when he's "reborn", and he suddenly wants the throne, then wouldn't they simply get married and merge their claims? Or even split the Kingdom, if they don't want to marry. I just don't see this evil mad Dany that people see, wanting to kill her only family member alive, when for five books she has longed for family.

Not in the show itself but Sean Bean did another interview claiming Jon isn't Ned's son.

Sometimes I wonder if HBO is asking him to say things like this. Really, an interview with an actor whose character has been dead for 4 seasons? That focuses on Jon's parentage, lines up with the most popular theory, and comes right as we're seeing the first clues of Jon's parentage on the show?

So I just noticed episode nine is called "The Dance of Dragons." Interesting. I doubt we're getting a history lesson about the civil war. It could refer to the actual dragons being released, or maybe Jon, Daenerys and/or Tyrion? Possible (f)Aegon reveal?

So I just noticed episode nine is called "The Dance of Dragons." Interesting. I doubt we're getting a history lesson about the civil war. It could refer to the actual dragons being released, or maybe Jon, Daenerys and/or Tyrion? Possible (f)Aegon reveal?

Since Daznak's will be the big event,probably Drogon appearance and Viserion along with Rhaegal will be released by someone(Tyrion most likely,Jorah or Daario another candidates).Doran's speech and Trystane/Aegon reveal could be another.Jon will travel from Hardhome,so he'll probably skip this one.

I think Episode 9 will be Tyrion going into the cave to take over Quentyns role, except that Tyrion wont get roasted like Q did. That is my guess anyway, then it will end with Dany flying off on Drogon's back!!!!!!!!

Also....poor poor Sansa, JFC. She is one of my least favorite characters, but she does not deserve Ramsay at all. And I think this does not bode well for Sansa in the books. I have a very serious feeling that HtH will be treating her rather roughly once they get married.

I think the theory that Sansa will have LF's head chopped off and put on a spike above the walls of Winterfell (like Sweetrobin's doll) was foreshadowed in this week's episode where Cersei tells LF she wants to see Sansa's head on a spike. LF is agreeing to do to Sansa what she will actually do to him.

Archived