The Flash - Don't Blink

BormonReborn

Maybe it's too early to start saying ultra-nerdy stuff but (since Weather Wizard is here) I hope they retain Flashy's odd relationship with the Rogues where they somewhat admire him.

Best line so far:

"A coma gave me abs?"

I wonder which lineup of Rogues they will use. Weather Wizard is obvious, Captain Cold is must. Add Mirror Master and Trickster and I'm okay with it :p

It seems they will use Reverse-Flash at first season. I hope they will stay away from New 52 since Reverse Flash they created there is horrible -_-

Biggest question is obvious though: will we ever have Grodd on series? :D

Must suck to be protected by a guy shooting arrows when the guy who runs at super speed is a town away.

If they end up giving Flash superluminal speed, can't he just protect most of the country?

Is there any official word on whether Flash and Arrow tie in with the upcoming JL movie? It'd be pretty odd to spend 4 years (at least till JL comes out) on an origin and then have to start all over. Same with Gotham, really.

As I said in the BvS thread, DC are showing none of the patience that Marvel had, they just want that superhero-team-up-movie dollar quick.

DaveSumm, well DC is gone from the King, to be left at the starting gates. The had the 2 biggest box offices comic superhero's in Batman and Superman, and Marvel had nothing (that worked anyway) over the last 15 years ( 17 if you included the Blade series of movies) years have launched first X-men, and now the Avengers w/ multiply off shoot movies. All DC has been able to do is re-luanch Batman and Superman, w/ mostly the same villains as before.

If they do it write, they could launch other less known characters into movies.

I would be pretty surprised if they try and connect Arrow-verse to the movies. Just seems like too much has happened in the superman movie that would not have AT LEAST been mentioned in the series.

Although with a Nightwing appearance forthcoming, and assuming they are not going to change Nightwing's origin too much, that means Batman would have been around for a while.... so I guess the older Batman that is rumored to be in Batman vs Superman could potentially be the same Batman.

Archived