TTTNE 428 : The RhaenysBalerion Appreciation Thread

N/A

Yes , I am that cheesy :smug:

I just wanna say thank you to this wonderful person.

And to this place that helped me find her and many other wonderful people :grouphug:

Spam on

Congratulations to our Taters. May you enjoy your.time as creator of the thread :D

I appreciate RhaenysBalerion because she can make the most hilarious posts in TTTNE at times, especially when she was rewatching S1-S3. Yet she can also be serious, down to Earth and capable of offerring wonderful advice. She is an intelligent young woman, and I am sure she will get everything she desires from.life :cheers: :grouphug: (But NOT stripping! :whip: :spank: :p )

/cheese-fest

Maww... I hate you potato... You win the race, you steal my victory and you think putting me in the thread title can make amends... :tantrum:

:tantrum:

:angry2:

Okay, congrats :cheers:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: you guys are too nice, Cora and Helena

Well, phone posting is never a good idea.

Lost my post.

Went something like:

Congrats Taters :cheers:

RB you are the best and brightest! Kick some ass tomorrow!

Stripping is not a good idea...

And hot guy jogging in the park.

Well, phone posting is never a good idea.

Lost my post.

Went something like:

Congrats Taters :cheers:

RB you are the best and brightest! Kick some ass tomorrow!

Stripping is not a good idea...

And hot guy jogging in the park.

This is why we all love you, LadyO! :love:

Yah, dog walking and phone posting just don't mix.

The spoiler tags always get me. It's always better to be more succinct in my case anyway. I end up prattling on like EB Farnum.

Yah, dog walking and phone posting just don't mix.

The spoiler tags always get me. It's always better to be more succinct in my case anyway. I end up prattling on like EB Farnum and coming off as coarse as Swearengen.

But gawds how I love Swearengen!

Eta: point in case. I quoted myself :dunce: :lmao:

And that's all folks.

Congrats Tater, Happy new thread everyone!

Any thread is a good thread to appreciate Rhae!

Gillio's catchup from last thread follows

Good evening.

I came home about an hour ago - I like the new place.

And the old people like me.

Why am I not surprised? They'll love you even more as they get to know you! :grouphug:

Hi y'all

LiTA how are things? :grouphug:

I was going to read yesterday but didn't I think I'll start today though!

I enjoyed Assassin's apprentice alot!

I did too, I found that series heartbreaking, wonderful, but heartbreaking. I need to do a re-read, too before the new ones come out. i'm looking forward to it and dreading it all at once!

I have many too, most are those stupid children's books that I do not know where to put, so have recently been stacking them into a box I do not use for other things. My bookshelves are way too stacked, I have nowhere to put them anymore, whoops.

Similarly to you, I have never had a job and no source of my own income - I have a scholarship, though.

Somehow related ...

I have been feeling increasingly guilty whenever I want to afford something for myself recently, because what I am buying it with still comes either from my parents or from the scholarship, and so I feel like I did not deserve it. Like going to the cinema or my dancing lessons or whatever. My parents tell me that I am no burden at all, and that they will continue to support me and all. Dear spammers in similar situations, do you have the same feeling? Please tell me I am not crazy or anything.

Bucky, I felt like this too growing up. I think it might be an eldest child thing, as well as a self esteem thing. Apply your logic to the question, your emotions are playing with you!!

you can now choose from the following:

1 You are definitely crazy, we all are :P

2 you are crazy if you think you dont deserve nice things

3 No darling, you are NOT crazy

hello spam people

i'll cut it all the mushy stuff and simply go ahead and say that i'm feeling way better . thanks everyone

i'm not gonna be able to read your chapters for some time ,fefe i'm afraid i won't be really free until 29th of june , i got tons of shit to handle .

hmmm, i see a little talk about money . money is a weird thing really , i indulge in the business because A) i'm good at it B ) someone has to help my dad and everyone else is useless C) i get to establish my own earning and i really think i can handle myself if i were cut off but of course all i have now was built from the cap that my father gave me to barter with .

so how are you guys ?

Tater glad you are felling better :grouphug: . Try to remember for next time!

hubby and i had a lovely birthday week. He's caught me up again so he's not a toyboy any more! (well till next year)

Wish me luck for tomorrow, people, because I will BADLY need it.

YES. EXACTLY.

All the luck in the world for tomorrow!

(when I was your age, we threatened to be barmaids!)

I'm a bit grumpy today. Our network team decided to splice fibers in the middle of the day and cut the wrong fibers, which interrupted our interswitch links. I ended up working until 1AM.

Now I'm back in the office and the vendor support people are asking for logs, logs, and more logs. They don't know how to fix it, so they send me running around collecting everything in the world for them to look at.

Yes, I'm grumpy and being difficult.

Thanks, Lany. I needed that!

:grouphug:

You never won?

I won twice, I must be a horrible person

I'm thinking of developing a theory about proximity to the server but I'm too lazy to work it out!

Congratulations to our Taters. May you enjoy your.time as creator of the thread
I appreciate RhaenysBalerion because she can make the most hilarious posts in TTTNE at times, especially when she was rewatching S1-S3. Yet she can also be serious, down to Earth and capable of offerring wonderful advice. She is an intelligent young woman, and I am sure she will get everything she desires from.life (But NOT stripping! )
/cheese-fest

Well said!

Archived