Game of thrones prop SALE?

i am currently in possession on the dragon egg props used in the production of season 1 of game of thrones and was just curious of how much u guys think they would go for were i to auction them off assuming the auction was well known amongst the community.

i am currently in possession on the dragon egg props used in the production of season 1 of game of thrones and was just curious of how much u guys think they would go for were i to auction them off assuming the auction was well known amongst the community.

So... er... how exactly did you get the eggs?

That is strange, because I just watched an interview with D&D and they talked about how they kept at least one of the dragon egg props.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjGbOyd2ek

starts at 14:45 ... It was said that they have the three dragon eggs and one was given to GRRM as a wedding present.

there were three sets made one was given to George rr martin for his wedding, one was kept for the HBO exhibit in Ireland and the other was given to me in 2011, just google hbo sweepstakes game of thrones 2011. They gave away crowns the following year

FWIW, it's such an unusual item that it would be very hard to put a price on it.

However, unless you have some sort of certificate of authenticity, I'm not sure I'd expect people to pay too much.* Especially if they aren't easily differentiated from the HBO items -- e.g., the dragon's eggs collectible set; the paperweights -- I'd guess that people only would be willing to pay roughly around store price, despite having one-of-a-kind potential. Some people might pay more, but some people might be afraid of being ripped off.

*Even if you do have a certificate, I think you'd have to find interested buyers and then just ask what they're willing to pay, and then decide whether that's enough for you to sell or not.

Archived