ConQuesT 46 - GRRM Editor GOH - Kansas City, MO - May 22-24, 2015

ConQuesT 46 - May 22-24, 2015 - Kansas City, MO

We just announced our Guest of Honor slate with George R.R. Martin being honored as our Editor GOH. GRRM has previously been honored as our Author GOH in 1985, and as our Toastmaster in 2005.

I may try to get a suite and host a party, I haven't decided just yet. I can definitely be persuaded if there's enough interest and maybe a few people to help out. You know who you are ;)

Our website: http://www.conquestkc.org/

Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConQuesTKC

The con is being held at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, the proposed main hotel for the KC in 2016 Worldcon bid.

Other GOHs

Author - Brandon Sanderson

Artist - Nene Thomas

Fan - Mark Oshiro

Toastmistress - Selina Rosen

• 2 months later...

I will be there plugging for New Orleans 2018. Expect my official purchase and room party plug to start after next payday.

And drop by the the room party, if you please. I'll at least offer you a bowl of food and a decent beer.

+++ Sorry, done channeling ab.

Also looking forward to seeing all y'all (when you are not working this one...well schedueled ..party)

OMG Can't wait.

Edit: :stillsick: over worldcon. Thank you all so much for your reports.

Our hotel block is now live online for reservations http://conquestkc.org/hotel.htm

If you're coming to ConQuesT 46 this year you'll get a preview of MidAmeriCon II's main hotel, as we are both housed in the Kansas City Marriott Downtown.

Can you tell me which floor to request for a room party? I did email the party people, but it's a long weekend and I assume everyone is relaxing or at DragonCon.

Edit: booked room and registered. There was a space in the hotel reservation form for special requests. I requested the party block there. If I need to do anything else, I'll call the hotel.

If you'd like to host a party please contact [email protected] and include your name, reservation number, and party info.

If you'd like your room to be housed on the party or buffer floor (but you're not throwing a party) please email your name and reservation number to [email protected]

The actual hotel does not arrange the party floor, the convention committee hotel liaison does. I hope that info helps!

I'm considering going, especially as there is bonus Brandon Sanderson. I'll post an update if things become more concrete! Probably a yes, though, because it sounds like a great time!

This sounds awesome! Ill definitely look into it

I will be there plugging for New Orleans 2018.

Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing you both; I hope you do go, OneEyedRaven!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived