ConQuesT 46 - GRRM Editor GOH - Kansas City, MO - May 22-24, 2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried getting a room for just Sunday night (I am sharing on Friday & Saturday night already) but they don't have anything else available, even looking outside the con block.

Anyone need/willing to have a roomie on Sunday night?

I meant to do this earlier, but I kept forgetting *sigh*

I'll be driving up thursday afternoon... my offload time for the dealer's room is 7:30PM. Did not get a room at the hotel... got a B&B off-campus.

I'll be bringing all the new gaming coins, including both the Angry Daeny and the Happy Daeny coins as Queen of Meereen. Also all the new Conan the Barbarian coins! And finally, we've got an awesome new 11x17 poster with Ginny DiGuiseppi as Arya Stark, holding our Iron Coin of the Faceless Man coin. Photo by Douglas Chapin. Just picked them up at the printer an hour ago.

See you all soon! Tom

I'm arriving Thursday night around 8-8:30 - anyone around to share a cab from the airport?

And more importantly, let me know if you want to meet up for a drink at the hotel bar. :cheers:

I cannot wait to see you guys!

The Super shuttle might be better than the taxi:

• Super Shuttle 800-243-6383 or 816-243-5000; fee: 17 USD (one way) ;on request
  • Bus service, fee: 1.5 USD (one way)
  • Estimated taxi fare: 40 USD (one way)

Me and Brian's flight gets in at 10:15, so we may stop by the bar tonight. For people im not FB friends with, I will likely be wearing my Ewok shirt tonight, a House Manwoody (from ASOIAF) shirt tomorrow, and a Real Martell soccer jersey on Saturday. See you all there!

Aziz (History of Westeros) and I will be arriving tomorrow at noon. I am definitely going to the world building panel with Brandon Sanderson that afternoon (at 5). Might go to the MidAmeriCon II discussion right before that, but I probably shouldn't get reeled into another con, heh...though it isn't until August 2016.

Archived