Theories that are just ridiculous.

I know every one of us has his own crackpot theory that just sounds absurd to the other readers. So why don't we list all of the theories that we think are just ridiculous and totally off track? It'll be a good way to let off some steam and yell out our frustrations xD

(man, I already know that with this thread I'm going to make so many new friends ahahah)

Let's see... My list is:

-Benjen Stark is Daario Naharis (just hilarious)

-Theon Greyjoy is Azhor Azhai (it is known)

-Penny is Tyrion's daughter

-The High Sparrow is Howland Reed

-Varys is a Targaryen (is it really just beacause he's bald and Egg used to shave his head? xD)

-Tyrion is a Targaryen (even tough I gotta admit this one is not really THAT ridiculous)

-Arthur Dayne is alive (in a world like ASoIaF? I really don't think so)

-Euron is Gerrion Lannister (C'mon people...Seriously?)

I know every one of us has his own crackpot theory that just sounds absurd to the other readers. So why don't we list all of the theories that we think are just ridiculous and totally off track? It'll be a good way to let off some steam and yell out our frustrations xD

(man, I already know that with this thread I'm going to make so many new friends ahahah)

Let's see... My list is:

-Benjen Stark is Daario Naharis (just hilarious)

-Theon Greyjoy is Azhor Azhai (it is known)

-Penny is Tyrion's daughter

-The High Sparrow is Howland Reed

-Varys is a Targaryen (is it really just beacause he's bald and Egg used to shave his head? xD)

-Tyrion is a Targaryen (even tough I gotta admit this one is not really THAT ridiculous)

-Arthur Dayne is alive (in a world like ASoIaF? I really don't think so)

-Euron is Gerrion Lannister (C'mon people...Seriously?)

Agreed with all of the bolded. There's actually some basis to the idea that Varys has some Targ blood.

Keven came from Tywin's soul

Selmy is jon's dad

Shireen is Tyrion's daughter

I've never heard any of these, but you're right, they are ridiculous!

My personal favorite is "sweet = bad" but only when it applies to Daenerys. The defensive mechanisms that inflict Daenerys detractors are by turns fascinating, annoying and even entertaining; sometimes all three.

I read ridiculous stuff every day, I don't even know where to start!

Same. There's a list of theories thread around here somewhere. I find most of them to be ridiculous.

But I understand why we make up these theories. Every now and then, one rings true. I suppose that makes the 90 ridiculous ones worthwhile.

Archived