Theories that are just ridiculous.

I know every one of us has his own crackpot theory that just sounds absurd to the other readers. So why don't we list all of the theories that we think are just ridiculous and totally off track? It'll be a good way to let off some steam and yell out our frustrations xD

(man, I already know that with this thread I'm going to make so many new friends ahahah)

Let's see... My list is:

-Benjen Stark is Daario Naharis (just hilarious)

-Theon Greyjoy is Azhor Azhai (it is known)

-Penny is Tyrion's daughter

-The High Sparrow is Howland Reed

-Varys is a Targaryen (is it really just beacause he's bald and Egg used to shave his head? xD)

-Tyrion is a Targaryen (even tough I gotta admit this one is not really THAT ridiculous)

-Arthur Dayne is alive (in a world like ASoIaF? I really don't think so)

-Euron is Gerrion Lannister (C'mon people...Seriously?)

Varys might not be a Targaryen--I don't think he is. But I do believe he is a dragon seed...

Only the blood of the dragonwould ever know the secrets of the fortress the Dragonlords had built, he vowed.

Catelyn IV, Game

Also the Mance is Rhaegar, I mean really, Bob wouldn't have noticed, nor Ned since Mance said he visited WF while younger nor would've Mormont smh

I have to admit, I've seen those thread titles, but I can't even bring myself to waste my free time reading that. It just seems like such a NO, to me anyway.

Just seen one tonight about Roose being an immortal vampire based on him eating a prune,oh please we need the next book.

The Mance is Rheagar really bugs me.

WTF does being a vampire have to do with prunes? LOL

And yeah, just the that sentence about Mance/Rhaegar does make my eye twitch.

What worries me are theories that I first go NO WAY to and then start worrying about, like Jojen Paste and Euron is the Dusky Woman. The Dusky Woman thing would be worth it just to imagine the look on Vic's face, though.

What worries me are theories that I first go NO WAY to and then start worrying about, like Jojen Paste and Euron is the Dusky Woman. The Dusky Woman thing would be worth it just to imagine the look on Vic's face, though.

I know, huh? Priceless.

It would be like a Looney Tunes cartoon where Bugs Bunny in drag makes out with Elmar Fudd or something just to take the piss out of him.

Bugs!! :wub: Why is it so hard to find Looney Tunes on tv anymore??? :tantrum:

I know, huh? Priceless.

Exactly, that would be worth an exploding head gif if I could find one easily. :thumbsup:

Archived