[Book Spoilers] Petyr Baelish - Reyne Theory explored

LadyHat

If Ellyn is LF mother he's not a Reyne but a Tarbeck

Not according to reports that just came out of ConCarolinas. Ellyn was born a Reyne, married a Lannister, and then married a Tarbeck.

Ellyn is too old to be Littlefinger's mother. She was in the same generation as Tytos. It would be one of her daughters, a girl named Alayne.

Not according to reports that just came out of ConCarolinas. Ellyn was born a Reyne, married a Lannister, and then married a Tarbeck.

Ellyn is too old to be Littlefinger's mother. She was in the same generation as Tytos. It would be one of her daughters, a girl named Alayne.

... the plot thickens

Yet it was Lady Ellyn who vowed to kill all the Lannisters if they harmed her husband. She was presumed killed at Tarbeck Hall.

And we do have the unresolved pregnant woman emerging from a black pool, praying for a son to avenge her.

Ellyn would be old, it is said that her girls were sent to the Silent Sisters and that a (boy) was thrown down a well by a Lorch.

Ellyn would be old, it is said that her girls were sent to the Silent Sisters and that a (boy) was thrown down a well by a Lorch.

Sent to the silent sisters, hmmm? Very interesting, considering the cover story that Petyr gave to Sansa was that she was raised in a motherhouse, but declined joining the Faith once she was old enough.

Sent to the silent sisters, hmmm? Very interesting, considering the cover story that Petyr gave to Sansa was that she was raised in a motherhouse, but declined joining the Faith once she was old enough.

more plot thickening. I think OP opened some very interesting doors.

Hey WeaselPie, can you expand on the unresolved pregnant woman? .. I cant recall what this is about? lol

... the plot thickens

Yet it was Lady Ellyn who vowed to kill all the Lannisters if they harmed her husband. She was presumed killed at Tarbeck Hall.

And we do have the unresolved pregnant woman emerging from a black pool, praying for a son to avenge her.

Finally...someone else that's come to the same conclusion about Petyr Reyne! I've been saying for months...usually getting shot down while saying it lol.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/99567-lord-petyr-reyne-the-valonqar/

heading to read that right now....

Hey WeaselPie, can you expand on the unresolved pregnant woman? .. I cant recall what this is about? lol

Sure, one of Bran's visions in aDwD is a pregnant woman emerging from a black pool, praying for a son to avenge her. ETA this is as yet an unsolved vision, but in the context of this thread it makes perfect sense.

Where can I find those texts please?

I do not have many notes from GRRM's reading yesterday, but there is a discussion going on in the World of Ice and Fire - The History of the Westerlands thread. Real note takers will be posting soon.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/111163-spoilers-the-history-of-the-westerlands/#entry5848856

I do not have many notes from GRRM's reading yesterday, but there is a discussion going on in the World of Ice and Fire - The History of the Westerlands thread. Real note takers will be posting soon.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/111163-spoilers-the-history-of-the-westerlands/#entry5848856

Whoa OK reading.

ETA ladies and gents, I think the OP nailed it

And Skoboe! Sorry I missed your thread about this. Well done.

Archived