Proof that Euron is NOT Daario (Spoilers ASOS)

I have already read the Eurio Greyharis theory some two or three times, and the one thing that stops it from being true is the timeline. Euron arrived on Pyke one day after Balon the Brave died. And there is a quote from the Ghost of High Heart that notifies him dead:

“Sour wine for sour tidings, what could be more fitting? The king is dead, is that sour enough for you?”

Arya’s heart caught in her throat.

“Which bloody king is dead, crone?” Lem demanded.

“The wet one. The kraken king, m’lords. I dreamt him dead and he died, and the iron squids now turn on one another. Oh, and Lord Hoster Tully’s died too, but you know that, don’t you?

So, from that quote, we have textual evidence that Balon the Brave and Hoster Tully died in a close space of time. And, where was Dany while all of this was happening? We can get that answer from her next chapter, which comes after the RW:

Meereen was as large as Astapor and Yunkai combined. Like her sister cities she was built of brick, but where Astapor had been red and Yunkai yellow, Meereen was made with bricks of many colors. Her walls were higher than Yunkai’s and in better repair, studded with bastions and anchored by great defensive towers at every angle. Behind them, huge against the sky, could be seen the top of the Great Pyramid, a monstrous thing eight hundred feet tall with a towering bronze harpy at its top.

“The harpy is a craven thing,” Daario Naharis said when he saw it. “She has a woman’s heart and a chicken’s legs. Small wonder her sons hide behind their walls.”

As much as i loved the Eurio Greyharis theory, it just doesn't make sense that a man can be on two places at the same time. Everybody made a deal out of saying that Euron got on the Iron Islands one day after Balon the Brave died, and Daario hadn't even conquered Meereen with Dany when that happened. If that problem has already been solved, please answer me.

I didn't think it was possible for them to be the same person just off what I remember from my reading. I'm pretty sure that Euron is at the Kingsmoot or at least back in the iron Islands, at the same time that Daario is in Essos with Danaerys.

Seriously, that requires proof?

I know that theory is a tinfoil compilation, but it does need proof to contradict it, since the people who came up with it had so much to say about it. Even the show recast of Daario was used as an argument. Anyway, were it not for the one day after Balon the Brave died thing, the theory would actually make a little sense.

LMAAAAAOOOOO.....

next someone's gonna disprove Mance=Rhaeger and my whole weekend is gonna get ruined

Don't worry, Ran already shot that down, called it "fucking ridiculous"

:)

Yes and Crocs and Lionlizards are the same thing, and neither of these topics required a thread.

Isn't the Neck a bit to cold for a croc? I would be more careful with your assumption. Then again, there are 100 thousand men armies and GRRM-genetics and Dragons and the Wall (and more importantly, arrows actually reaching the top of it), so maybe I just don't care....

Can't be done, because he is Benjen.

Not only that. Daario is Benjen, and Benjen is obviously Syrio Forel, who is posing as Mance Rayder who most likely is Rhaegar, who according to all common sense has to be Howland reed who can't be anyone else than Arthur Dayne who in turn is Ashara Dayne in drag. And because "Ashara Dayne in mens clothes" is an anagram of " st Daario has seen hymen clan"... I'm not sure what to make of that. Help me! We're almost there!

Not only that. Daario is Benjen, and Benjen is obviously Syrio Forel, who is posing as Mance Rayder who most likely is Rhaegar, who according to all common sense has to be Howland reed who can't be anyone else than Arthur Dayne who in turn is Ashara Dayne in drag. And because "Ashara Dayne in mens clothes" is an anagram of " st Daario has seen hymen clan"... I'm not sure what to make of that. Help me! We're almost there!

Syrio lives.

Not to be too nitpicky, but I don't see the timeline disproof above - what ties the Dany sizing up Meereen quote with the Ghost of High Heart's dream? Was there more to either one of those quotes that referenced the other?

Archived