Sansa's Controversial chapter

WalkerDragon

Sansa is going to seduce Littlefinger and is going to dominate him by making him sexually addicted to her. Not even joking, that is the vibe I got from the Black Swansa scene in the last episode.

Littlefinger looked like a man dying of thirst in the desert would look upon seeing somebody with a tall, cold dewy glass of Evian in his outstretched hand approaching.

My initial thought was always that she be raped, I always thanked the germ gods that the stark girls have been thus far spared. Whether by Harry or perry is my guess, after all Harry thinks she's a bastaard and perry might feel like he might as well get his chance before she gets married

I think it’s important to note that Sansa doesn’t have to do something controversial like kill someone for the chapter to be controversial but something bad like her getting raped could happen to her. After everything Sansa has been through, I would hate to see her suffer in such a way. She has held onto her maidenhood this long.

I was disappointed in seeing Sansa make excuses for giving more and more drugs (can’t remember if it was dream wine or milk of the poppy) to Robin in AFfC even after the master warned that too much is dangerous for him. It seems like this is the way Robin will die (even though the show is making it look like Littlefinger wants Robin to grow up strong). It is possible that Sansa could be the one who instructs the master to give him a final, lethal dose of the drug in the chapter, making her responsible for his death.

I really hope she doesn’t willingly sleep with Littlefinger. In that world, a girl’s maidenhood is very important, and I can’t see her throwing hers away by giving into Littlefinger. If GRRM would have had the five year gap, and she was older, I could see that as being more possible but not with how young she is.

Maybe it’s something like her deciding she never wants to be Sansa Stark again but wants to remain Alayne Stone, giving up her family.

I am going out on a limb here, but I think she will consummate her marriage to Tyrion. Yes, there are some logistical items to work out, but that is my guess at the moment. I'll lump in there, that perhaps Tyrion saves her from a rape my LF, or something along those lines.

The quote was more along the lines of certain segments of the fandom finding the chapter controversial. As we saw with the Mercy chapter there were a few people up in arms over that chapter while the majority didn't find it controversial necessarily.

Sansa being raped would be far more controversial IMO, so I would say that the chapter could be anything from little Robert Arryn od'ing to her conspiring with LF.

Well the Ghost of High Heart referring to Sansa said, "the same maid slaying a giant in a castle made of snow" Which I take to mean she will still be a maiden at that time, when that happens.

So I doubt the theories of her having sex or being raped. But I would not be surprised if she, "dips her toes in the water" so to speak, and uses her sexuality to gain some measure of power.

If we consider the development of Sansa/Petyr story in HBO serie we can see a lot of spoilers.

Books: Sansa thinks a lot about the hound's kiss and about Loras

HBO: Sansa ignores Sandor, Loras is ridiculous

Book: Sansa thinks LF isn't her friend because he never helped her when she was in KL

HBO: Petyr tried to "help" Sansa, he said he is her friend, later Sansa testifies for Baelish and says he is her only true friend

Books: LF sold Sansa's best friend to a maniac

HBO: LF sold Ros to a maniac

Books: Sansa push away Petyr when he kiss her and she thinks he is like Marillion

HBO: Sansa didn't push him away, she is just shocked

Books: Lord Baelish abuse his power position against Sansa

HBO: Baelish has no power, he completly depends on Sansa's words

Books: Sansa has no place to go, she has no choice

HBO: Sansa can ask protection to the lords of the Vale, but she decides to stay with Baelish

Books: She is 13/14 years old

HBO: Sansa is 16/17 years old. (I don't know how old is she in the show)

Books: kisses between a father and a daugther are very disturbing

HBO: the serie limits this creepy feature of Petyr/Alayne relationship at minimun(D&D tried to do this i guess, but it is not so simple), they used niece (by marriage) instead to use daughter

Books and show: Petyr is obsessed by Catelyn, the show can't change it.

In the last episode we saw a big progress of Sansa, she is player now, she knows with who she want to play.

Does anyone else think that all changes of the show seem be useful to build a more "normal", may be romantic, relationship between Sansa e Petyr? They cut out a lot of problematic features of book's ship, why? We know in TWOW we will see a Sansa chapter, it might be controversial in some part of fandom, i guess it will consensual sex with Baelish and D&D try to make it more acceptable.

You are welcome to indicate my grammatical mistakes.

I used to think it was rape, but now I think the show gave the controversial part away already. In an older SSM GRRM said to a fan that LF's position in the Vale was not as secure as one might believe. So I think what happened in the show will happen in the books: Sansa will save LF after Bronze Yohn Royce makes his move against him by revealing her true identity and painting LF as her savior.

That would certainly qualify as "controversial" given LF's role in having Ned executed. It wouldn't surprise me if she started to acknowledge LF's desire for her and began taking advantage of it like she did in the show too.

Well she needs to be a virgin til Tyrion dies or LF plot for Harry the Heir so she's save from rape for now. That said I don't see LF just giving Sansa away after all the work he's gone to get her. Maybe the con ch. is her killing LF or somebody, the Mad Mouse maybe?

I used to think it was rape, but now I think the show gave the controversial part away already. In an older SSM GRRM said to a fan that LF's position in the Vale was not as secure as one might believe. So I think what happened in the show will happen in the books: Sansa will save LF after Bronze Yohn Royce makes his move against him by revealing her true identity and painting LF as her savior.

That would certainly qualify as "controversial" given LF's role in having Ned executed. It wouldn't surprise me if she started to acknowledge LF's desire for her and began taking advantage of it like she did in the show too.

I think you're on the money. Judging by the horrified reaction of some fans to Sansa saving Littlefinger's bacon, Sansa dressing in a revealing gown for his benefit, and the power balance between them being shifted in 4x08, I'd say that we've found our "controversy."

The quote was more along the lines of certain segments of the fandom finding the chapter controversial. As we saw with the Mercy chapter there were a few people up in arms over that chapter while the majority didn't find it controversial necessarily.

Sansa being raped would be far more controversial IMO, so I would say that the chapter could be anything from little Robert Arryn od'ing to her conspiring with LF.

GRRM stated that he would never have a POV character raped thought their own POV. So if it's Sansas POV chapter that will be controversial then there won't a be rape. At least not from her POV.

I think that we will finally get an insight into the "unreliable narrator" that Sansa somewhat has been. We still don't know how far this goes.....I say its something like she might be the one to have killed Lysa....

I think you're on the money. Judging by the horrified reaction of some fans to Sansa saving Littlefinger's bacon, Sansa dressing in a revealing gown for his benefit, and the power balance between them being shifted in 4x08, I'd say that we've found our "controversy."

but at the same point and time.....then that means the wolf is already out of the bag on this story line as well.....I mean it would be interesting, but not something that fans of both series have not seen before.

but at the same point and time.....then that means the wolf is already out of the bag on this story line as well.....I mean it would be interesting, but not something that fans of both series have not seen before.

Well, Ran wouldn't have known about the show stealing GRRM's thunder back when the controversy remark was made. If Ser Wun Wun is right, that means that any controversy will be significantly muted by the show getting there first.

Sansa will engineer Robert Arryn's death just like Cersei engineered Robert Baratheon's death. It's interesting to note Littlefinger wants Robert Baratheon's old tapestries for no discernable reason. The tapestries will be used to decorate whatever castle Sansa, LF, Robert Arryn move into. It will look like King's Landing all over again.

Sansa is now betrothed to a well-liked but promiscuous knight with a bastard in the Vale. Just like Cersei was.

Well, Ran wouldn't have known about the show stealing GRRM's thunder back when the controversy remark was made. If Ser Wun Wun is right, that means that any controversy will be significantly muted by the show getting there first.

that may be slightly true, but then again: what would make Sansa helping LF soo controversial? I mean, in essence shes ALREADY helping him. She commanded the Maester to put sweetsleep in Sweetrobins milk.....which she knows cant be good for him. And she has also kept every secret that LF has told her.

Archived