Details most wanted in a World of Ice and Fire

Don't recall the Greenfields having a seat named the Bower... ?

Oh, you mean more details about it in TWoIaF -- forgot we had that in there, and was thinking of just the books. :)

That's pretty much all the information you'll get about it, though.

-Pre-human settlement Westoros

-Bracken/Blackwood conflict

-Rhoynar migration

-Pre-Aegon's Conquest Ironborn supremacy

-Doom, obviously

-Dragonlords

-Oldstones before it was old

-Prince of Dragonflies/Jenny of Oldstones

-Founding of the free cities

-Valyrian-Ghiscari wars

-Valyrian-Rhoynar wars

-The Land of Always Winter

-Building of the Wall, or basically anything built by The Builder

-The Seastone Chair

-Any and all religions

-The Ibbanese... what a mysterious people

-The Skaggosi.... what a mysterious people

The reigns of Maekar and Egg, Stornlands, the Vale, Blackfyres, Iron Islands, and anything on House Mudd.

Oh, yea I want to know about house mudd as well.

Don't recall the Greenfields having a seat named the Bower... ?

Oh, you mean more details about it in TWoIaF -- forgot we had that in there, and was thinking of just the books. :)

That's pretty much all the information you'll get about it, though.

way to spoil my day :bawl:

Eggs rule above all,anything about summerhall, blackfrye rebellions, Jenny of oldstones, winter kings, the citadel, the building of the wall, age of heroes, the changing of the seasons, all the major houses illustrations, beyond the wall, I guess I want it all. Didn't have to write all of this I guess.

More on Houses Crakehall, Yronwood, Umber, Durrandon, Hightower, and Bulwer

Gods, yes. I want to know more about the secondary houses, *especially* Yronwood (,my favorite house, as well as Royce, Harlaw and Dondarrion. I love the Great Houses, but we've got lots of info on those ones and I'd honestly like to take a break from them and get to know more about the slightly less powerful ones.

Kind of minor, but I want to know generally which houses are the oldest in their respective region. Based on the Westerland reading, which says which houses were likely First men and which came during the Andal invasion, I think I may get my wish.

Kind of minor, but I want to know generally which houses are the oldest in their respective region. Based on the Westerland reading, which says which houses were likely First men and which came during the Andal invasion, I think I may get my wish.

Yea, a lot more houses are of first men origin than I realised.

Anything about the North, Dorne, the Vale, and Reach.

The Starks and their relationship with their bannermen, and Winterfell

White Harbor

Sunspear

Nymeria and the customs she bought to Dorne

The Dragonlords

The Kings of Winter

The Wildings

House Yronwood, Dayne, Umber, Manderly, Royce

I'm gonna go full-bias here and say I really want stuff about Dorne. More stuff on its landscape, its warfare, Nymeria's initial arrival and her and the Rhoynar's interaction with the First Men and Andals already in Dorne, their resistance again the Dragonlords, their conflicts with the Reach and the Stormlands, the troubles between the Yronwoods and Martells, etc etc. Anything on the other houses of Dorne would be awesome.

Archived