Details most wanted in a World of Ice and Fire

Even if it isn't proper info, and just myths about them, I'd like to know more about the stories that surround them.

That would be nice. The series if I understood Martin correctly- will deal with them competely. It's more of a jump in logic. He said something around we will get a concrete ending. SInce the White walkers are very imporant- I doubt we will get anyhting till towards the end of WOW. Tales would be fun. i am wondering how anybody knows that land of always winter is where the white walkers actually come from.

Moving up my list of stuff wanted is more information on the Targaryen dragons - their relative ages, all of their riders, and tieing this in to comments made in the Rogue Prince and tPatQ about various eggs that appear in those stories, such as the ones that went to the Vale with one of Daemon's daughters.

Moving up my list of stuff wanted is more information on the Targaryen dragons - their relative ages, all of their riders, and tieing this in to comments made in the Rogue Prince and tPatQ about various eggs that appear in those stories, such as the ones that went to the Vale with one of Daemon's daughters.

Which reminds me, I really want to know what happened to both Rhaena and Baela after the Dance. But in particular poor brave Baela.

That would be nice. The series if I understood Martin correctly- will deal with them competely. It's more of a jump in logic. He said something around we will get a concrete ending. SInce the White walkers are very imporant- I doubt we will get anyhting till towards the end of WOW. Tales would be fun. i am wondering how anybody knows that land of always winter is where the white walkers actually come from.

I'm expecting GRRM to reveal all about WW in the books, and the bulk of it in TWOW. As to how people know where they come from, that's what I want, their tales to scare children in the book and more about the Long Night.

I know this won't be in there, but I would love the 'She Wolves of Winterfell'.

Oh well:

Children of the Forest

Full history of the First Men

The Doom

Asshai

House Lannister

House Stark

Floor plans of Casterly Rock and Winterfell

The building of the Wall, Winterfell and Casterly Rock.

The development of the KIngsguard

Ghaston Grey before its destruction

Harrenhal before its destruction

I think it's final that the only family trees included will be Targaryen (since Aegon) and Stark (since Cregan).

However, perhaps the text of the Greyjoy section will allow you to reconstruct the family tree of House Greyjoy to an extent. With the Westerlands reading we got enough information to make the Lannister family tree for the last century.

I think it's final that the only family trees included will be Targaryen (since Aegon) and Stark (since Cregan).

However, perhaps the text of the Greyjoy section will allow you to reconstruct the family tree of House Greyjoy to an extent. With the Westerlands reading we got enough information to make the Lannister family tree for the last century.

There's a Lannister tree mentioned in the promotional material. In-universe it would make sense too, since Robert married a Lannister.

I just pre-ordered my copy from Amazon today with same day delivery. October 28th! Can't wait!! Makes the wait for Winds of Winter a little bit easier.

I'm excited to read more about Aegon's conquest. I'm hoping for more info on the lesser known continents, the land of always winter, conquest of dorne, but basically any currently unknown info would be great. I'm pretty excited for it after reading the preview chapters.

Archived