Bakker XXVII: Shimeh by way of Momemn

Rhom

Anyone else notice the use of "men" here instead of "Men"? Usually Bakker uses "Men" to mean humans, and "men" to mean adult males.

Would match Bakker's claim that he believes that women are the better sex :laugh:

The Bardic Priest is the only other named character at Celmomas' court in Akka's dream in TJE. Possible that it is he who corrupts Ieva.

Interestingly, that is the dream where Ses cuckolds the high king (Seswatha = NC's dad theory is inovked in that passage) - just before Akka impregnates Mimara. It is later hinted that the timing of the dreams is as important as the content.

Always seemed weird that everyone died of the "plague" aside from him and the one child he molested. Another possibility is that he's an agent of Seswatha who paved the way for the Dunyain's arrival at Ishual.

I kinda doubt that. Especially given as far as I can tell he didn't do anything (beyond molest and get pushed off a wall)

Maybe moe did it? People are fond of that one! Or it's that 'the world conspires' 'fates a whore' thingie, messin' with the lego people.

The Bardic Priest is the only other named character at Celmomas' court in Akka's dream in TJE. Possible that it is he who corrupts Ieva.

Yeah, that dream made me think that there was more to him than what we saw. But Ieva hated NC because of his love for his concubine.

Archived