Fashion - for The Children edition

Fragile Bird

Girls - I was reading tom and lorenzo the other day and they had this post about Reese Witherspoon and oh my stars and garters - that dress is only $17!!! It's from this site: SheInside. It's way too young for me, but damn! It's so stinking cute. All of their clothes are so cheap...I love this, for instance, and it's $15!

I haven't bought a thing, so I can't speak to delivery, shipping, quality, any of that, but I just had to share. Good enough for a movie star, good enough for me!

• 1 month later...

I wear ankle boots and short boots year round. I'm in manufacturing plants constantly, and have to navigate cast houses and heavy machinery. I want to look stylish, and a little tough, honestly. They work really well for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ang - those dresses on that site you linked :wub:

So, I'm a dress person and love my dresses, however anything that isn't a skater dress is out of the question for me cause I'm really fat around the belly and my butt is huge (why are big butts fashionable?? Mine is a stinking pain in the ass!! Woops.. was that a pun?? :lol: )

I'm probably a size or two smaller in the bust than around the belly but my arms get in the way :stillsick:

Anyway the ones I do own are all very pretty, I've spent too much on dresses lately.. but in particular a black and white leaf print swing dress from Vero Moda for £12.50 suits me particular well when paired with leggings and my black and gold River Island bag. Takes me ages to find the right dress because of my awkward size but the right dress will fit me perfectly.

I have my eye on this currently:

www.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/dresses-442/bloomsbury-floral-print-midi-dress-3406794?bi=25&ps=24

Way out of my price range though, I'd pay half that at max on my budget. Saw it in store the other day and just.. I want :bawl:

Got a new coat. The lighting is lousy, but it's navy.

http://i.imgur.com/ljrWqN5.jpg

Not in love with the epaulets, but I like the coat, and it's quilted inside and should be nice and warm for the winter, and the price was right.

I like it!

Maybe because **I** just bought a short navy blue button-up jacket with epaulets too. :blush:

Archived