Trivial/First World Problems, Version Two

DreamSongs

I'm really hungry for some breakfast, but I am also very tired and have no inclination to leaving my warm soft bed :(

*sticks foot outside the duvet* Brrr *retracts foot*

But at least you have your phone with you so you can post about it. ;)

It's already 10 am! ugh. where does the time go?

But at least you have your phone with you so you can post about it. ;)

It's already 10 am! ugh. where does the time go?

Yes, the phone is my faithful buddy who never leaves my side :lol: (and my alarm clock, or one of them anyway, so it's vital to have beside the bed)

Where does time go?

To the Internet! It's a dimension that feeds on time and emotion, and it's draining us. It also feeds us with useless and idiotic information as a diversion to keep us preoccupied during the transfer.

I don't know whether to watch Season 2 of Orange is the New Black or Season 2 of Rome, or start Season 1 of House of Cards. Damnit Netflix, why must you be so entertaining.

Also, I need to walk like, all of 3 minutes to get to my proper bin when the kitchen bin is full. Sucks right?

I don't know whether to watch Season 2 of Orange is the New Black or Season 2 of Rome, or start Season 1 of House of Cards. Damnit Netflix, why must you be so entertaining.

Also, I need to walk like, all of 3 minutes to get to my proper bin when the kitchen bin is full. Sucks right?

Join the academy , lusty ! You will enjoy all 885 minutes of it ;)

And finally, since I've moved I've seen a grand total of 3 Greggs. I mean, what the hell London, the North East has more Greggs on one street than I have seen in 5 days!

(This probably isnt something to be proud of actually....)

Indeed! Have I found a fellow soul who loves bookmarks? :commie:

I have an awful lot of bookmarks - my relatives used to bring one back from every place they visited,whether it was for a day, a week, a month, a year...so many book marks...

I have an awful lot of bookmarks - my relatives used to bring one back from every place they visited,whether it was for a day, a week, a month, a year...so many book marks...

I bring them from wherever I go to too, and many people bring them to me. I love them. :)

Woooow... I never use bookmarks :blushing: :leaving:

Btw, a new angle to this thread. How to solve a first world problem edition: in the past months the amount of Apple products I own quadrupled. Shame on me. I know. But this solved the problem of having to remember to carry around four kinds of chargers if I travel somewhere. All I have to do now is keep one apple charger in my handbag and all is well. :leaving: *really ashamed of herself*

Archived