Trivial/First World Problems, Version Two

DreamSongs

:leaving: :leaving: :leaving:

When I was a teen I used to fold every page with a good passage or quote on and I even write on the margin sometimes. I am a barbaric reader aren't I?

Related fwp: for this reason people are afraid to lend me their books. But I never do this to other people's books, I swear

It's a tragedy thay the giants are allowed to play . Both new York teams need mercy killing.

Yankees- Most championships in sports.

Giants- 2 championships in the last 7 years. Why would you attack my fandom potato...why?

ETA: I just realized you meant Jets...haha!

Yankees- Most championships in sports.

Giants- 2 championships in the last 7 years. Why would you attack my fandom potato...why?

ETA: I just realized you meant Jets...haha!

Because I'm an eagles fan :p

And because the jets are a natural laxative.

• 3 weeks later...

DING!

I bought a lipstick/gloss today which looked really cool in the packaging but sadly the consistency of the product is absolutely horrible and makes it impossible to apply in a way that the user will dare go out to the street afterwards. - Shit happens.

The main focus here is that I can't return it because I threw out the receipt :tantrum: >.<

DING!

I bought a lipstick/gloss today which looked really cool in the packaging but sadly the consistency of the product is absolutely horrible and makes it impossible to apply in a way that the user will dare go out to the street afterwards. - Shit happens.

The main focus here is that I can't return it because I threw out the receipt :tantrum: >.<

And you know because you used it :p but some would consider your lips a huge improvement :leer: :blushing: i'm just talking nonsense :lol:

Mine ,I can't go out with my baby nephew without getting asked out a couple of times :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived