Most satisfying moment in the series?

Sourleaf Addict

"Edd, fetch me a block"

"Mayhaps this is a blessing, otherwise he would have grown into a Frey"

"Hodor!!" (Smashing/slashing wights)

"The things I do for love" (it is well known that Bran is evil)

"Ser Illyn, bring me his head" (good King Joffrey showing mercy)

"A son for a son, but that's a grandson" (alright, that's evil enough for the day)

Davos' speech to the Manderlys. Finally someone was laying the truth out in the open, even though he was certain that it would cost him his life. It really captured the essence of Stannis' cause

Jon killing Janos Slynt. Not only was it a moment of justice, but it seemed fitting that the son of Ned Stark (if not biologically than at least adopted) executes a man who played a role in the Purge of the Starks in the manner that Ned taught his children at the beginning of the series.

Stannis showing up at the wall. "The king who cared" nearly brought tears to my eye.

Theon finally remembering who he is. He still deserves to die for murdering an entire family, along with those he killed after he took Winterfell, but a little bit of redemption is nice to see.

Tyrion killing his father was great. The fact that Tywin, the most powerful man in Westeros with a carefully crafted image dying on the privy with a dead whore in his bed is perfect because it reveals his hypocrisy.

Well, it's not a moment per se but I love how all the seemingly disparate threads come together by the end of aSoS. Structurally it's a thing of beauty. The only storyline that remains isolated is Dany's, but that's kind of by design

"Edd, fetch me a block"

"Mayhaps this is a blessing, otherwise he would have grown into a Frey"

"The things I do for love" (it is well known that Bran is evil)

"Ser Illyn, bring me his head" (good King Joffrey showing mercy)

HAHA I LOVE IT!

Well, it's not a moment per se but I love how all the seemingly disparate threads come together by the end of aSoS. Structurally it's a thing of beauty. The only storyline that remains isolated is Dany's, but that's kind of by design

Give it time, friend. He's building the series' most vicious villain yet ;)

I sure hope so. The dragon plants no trees :devil:

Every villain has a beginning. A turning. What drives them to feel justified, in doing what they do. Daenerys has all the means and struggles it takes to be an excellent villain, and feel righteous, regardless of morality in what shes doing. She's demonstrated ti already. It'll happen. Wait until she arrives at Westeros. SO much so I want to see Barristan become the queenslayer.

Rhaenyra getting chomped by the Sunfyre.

Doran's speech at the end of aFfC saying he wanted "fire and blood"

The champions stepping forward in Dunks trial of seven, also Dunk kicking the shit out of Aerion.

Tywin getting the business while on the loo

Sam every time he freaks out and ends up kicking ass

Show: Varys opening that box with the Mage in it

Archived