Talk of Other Dragons How possible is That

jon rhaegar  stark

We saw Danny hatch three dragons at the end of GOT and even after we have Finished DWD only one has grown big than other two and those Dragons are smaller and their Growth may be delayed due to their Time in the cell as prisoners

i see in forums lots of talk about other dragons and waking them ..for example ,

euron will rise a stone dragon , stannis will raise a stone dragon ,and a theory about Loras fiinding some eggs in DragonStone

my question is even if they hatch dragons ...it may take years to use them in Wars ...so what good will it be for them when they are no use to them or those dragons means targs i dont know

any thougts??

Personally when I look back to reflect all those theories regarding AAR, Last Hero etc I always get confused and realize they are all naught but a load of nonsense.

The only theory which somehow makes sense to me is that Bran will indeed fly but he won't be warging Dany's dragons.

I believe Bran is the great other's champion and this is because it makes a better story and a tragedy that Bran must die in order to win the war against the others. Hence I believe Bran will not only be the source of the power of the others but he will command their greatest weapon being an Ice dragon (As much as I hate the theory of the ice dragon and it sounds stupid but this somehow may just show up, no idea how though)

I think Bran will be the ice dragon up against Dany's dragons.

That's my theory on the weapon of the others most powerful weapon. As for Dany I have no idea who will be riding her dragons but in my wishful thinking I hope Bloodraven wargs one of the 3 Targ dragons because in order to warg a dragon you need blood of the first men and valyrian blood so only Jon (R+L=J) and Bloodraven would be capable of warging dragons.

That would even the playing field as Bran + Bloodraven with 2 dragons VS Dany and Jon with their 2 dragons or Dany + Aegon if you believe Aegon is real.

This would be an even playing field because while Bran will have the Ice Dragon, Dany will have the bigger dragon as Drogon is the largest dragon and grows the fastest!

Personally when I look back to reflect all those theories regarding AAR, Last Hero etc I always get confused and realize they are all naught but a load of nonsense.

The only theory which somehow makes sense to me is that Bran will indeed fly but he won't be warging Dany's dragons.

I believe Bran is the great other's champion and this is because it makes a better story and a tragedy that Bran must die in order to win the war against the others. Hence I believe Bran will not only be the source of the power of the others but he will command their greatest weapon being an Ice dragon (As much as I hate the theory of the ice dragon and it sounds stupid but this somehow may just show up, no idea how though)

I think Bran will be the ice dragon up against Dany's dragons.

That's my theory on the weapon of the others most powerful weapon. As for Dany I have no idea who will be riding her dragons but in my wishful thinking I hope Bloodraven wargs one of the 3 Targ dragons because in order to warg a dragon you need blood of the first men and valyrian blood so only Jon (R+L=J) and Bloodraven would be capable of warging dragons.

That would even the playing field as Bran + Bloodraven with 2 dragons VS Dany and Jon with their 2 dragons or Dany + Aegon if you believe Aegon is real.

This would be an even playing field because while Bran will have the Ice Dragon, Dany will have the bigger dragon as Drogon is the largest dragon and grows the fastest!

how BR and bran could be in opposite sides

i dont agree bcoz we have seen in mel vision they are together and i know mel think they will be great other champions but i dont think so ...this is one other time where she was wrong

We saw Danny hatch three dragons at the end of GOT and even after we have Finished DWD only one has grown big than other two and those Dragons are smaller and their Growth may be delayed due to their Time in the cell as prisoners

i see in forums lots of talk about other dragons and waking them ..for example ,

euron will rise a stone dragon , stannis will raise a stone dragon ,and a theory about Loras fiinding some eggs in DragonStone

my question is even if they hatch dragons ...it may take years to use them in Wars ...so what good will it be for them when they are no use to them or those dragons means targs i dont know

any thougts??

Some believe (including me) that there are Dragons who were grown but frozen in the ice or ground.

An example is the vision Bran has of Winterfell burning and he see's a Dragon breathing fire. This lends to the theory of a dragon underneath Winterfell.

Some believe (including me) that there are Dragons who were grown but frozen in the ice or ground.

An example is the vision Bran has of Winterfell burning and he see's a Dragon breathing fire. This lends to the theory of a dragon underneath Winterfell.

i always thought that it was refers to jon whose identity can be revealed from crypts

i particularly left ice dragons and spiders are anything to do with others because we dont know anything about what others are doing and they have been awake since GOT so if they had any monsters on their side is possible

how BR and bran could be in opposite sides

i dont agree bcoz we have seen in mel vision they are together and i know mel think they will be great other champions but i dont think so ...this is one other time where she was wrong

I said BR wargs one of the dragons and uses it to fight against Dany's dragons with Bran's Ice Dragon

Archived