crazy POVs

zarie

In order to know what happens in Winterfell after Theon and fArya jump we need a new POV.That could be Mance,one of the washerwomen or whoever the Hooded Man turns out to be.But a new POV is essential here.

Howland Reed would be interesting, could clear up some things from the past but hands down the one person I'd really like to " get inside " their head.... Littlefinger

2nd runner up is Varys. Ofcourse I'd also like for them to be Prologues or Epilogues.

That would seem to fit GRRMs style.. Show us just enough to make some explanations and raise a bijillion more questions and bye bye.

!1- Ghost

if our theory is true so maybe we will see Jon from ghost`s eyes

2-The sand snake

since we know the sand snakes will be running in KL , I think either Nym or Tyeen should have at least one chapter to explain something.

3-The rising king Or The lost king or prince

pov chapter for Aegon to know more secrets and maybe will tell us if he is true or fake

4-it will be very epic and interisting and I will scream if the chapter after the prilog was ( Howland )

• 3 weeks later...

In order to know what happens in Winterfell after Theon and fArya jump we need a new POV.That could be Mance,one of the washerwomen or whoever the Hooded Man turns out to be.But a new POV is essential here.

Unless Davos is the Hooded Man ... sigh ...

Archived