Open Beer Review? What are you drinking now?

Nas!

I'll just imagine that the pint of Maiden in the Shade I had a couple weeks back at one of Ninkasi's launch events in NYC was from you. (So I'm retroactively making a beer into a early birthday present, which makes perfect sense to me.)

:cheers:

Wow. That turned out to be a wonderfully cheap gift. Even by my own very high standards!

Gin & tonic.

Which seems to be a good solution for the Broker's Gin I've bought. It seems to be a bit to harsh to enjoy on its own. But I'll have to try again later.

Last night was pitchers of ipa and pulled pork followed by tall boys of natty bo, old overholt and dozens of oysters

I know you've already got a wife...but marry me?

Also: It's Friday, I am literally and figuratively fried, and I picked up a 34 oz Beachwood-Stone-Heretic Brewery collaborative project - Unapologetic Double IPA. It's 4:43 and I am done with things.

Went to an IPA day event yesterday down at Siren (in the middle of nowhere, ie not in London, actually it's near Reading). In amongst some other great beers I had a TIPA called The Tickle Monster. It was like a HUGE MANGO FACEPUNCH.

Did a '2008 tour' with a mate last night. Old Blue Last, Nambucca, Cargo, The Bricklayers. Good times. Got a tremendous headache this morning. Went for a long run to get rid of it but it didn't really work. Feel a bit like crying

Archived