Would you rather ..? part 3 .

N/A

Is that a serious question? Seriously what do you think? Take a wild guess.

Life is wasted on the living....

haha to each his own. The Guide is still better :P

Mr. T, of course. The guy that invented nearly everything, but got it all stolen by others.

Edison is a fucking fraud and anti scientist. The only attribute he deserves is greedy.

Separate Scotland from the UK, or not?

Hm, it's not a well-thought-out answer, but I go with seperated.

edit: Right, there was a second part to this game, ask a new question. As we already had Tesla and Eddison, what's about

Frank Sinatra or Freddie Mercury?

LF has been on Varys' black list for a long time and he's still frolicking. I'd rather be on that list too. People on LF's black list tend to lose their heads pretty soon.

Rather pretend you know what all the people in a room are talking about, or chance to be a fool and admit ignorance and ask?

I had to search that on google. I think I'll watch the Joffrey slap video after all.

Talking of him, would you rather have a brother like Joffrey or be Joffrey (no memories of your actual life)?

Rather live or die? I rather live. So I go one day without drinking. Drinking 12 litres in one day kills you. You probably wont even make it to the end of that day :/

Rather smoke cigarettes(like a normal sane person, not chain smoking) or drink regularly and often have days when you had too much?

Archived