Would you rather ..? part 3 .

N/A

Have both. Sony PS3 and Samsung TV. Love both, but probably would replace (if suddenly a jar of gold was in my garden) my Samsung with a Sony.

Rather be one of the early arctic explorers and freeze to death, but be remembered forever, or one of the space pioneers, also die during your journey, but be remembered?

Would you rather have the show go full fanfic/Alternate Universe from now on, or have them just make some game changing scenes that will turn all characters back to their original paths?

Full fanfic/alternate universe. The show has clearly decided to not remain very loyal to the books now, so I'd rather they think of their own (dumb) storylines then ruin Martin's ones (and future ones too) for both the casual viewers (who may want to read the books afterwards) and the readers (I will crack a tantrum if the battle of Winterfell is ruined by the show).

A Feast for Crows or A Dance with Dragons?

I think I have better chances to live as a brazen beast: when the winter comes, the lone (wolf) dies and the pack survives (!).

Also, it's cool not to know who is under that mask... kinda like ninja style.

Kate Nash or Regina Spektor?

no idea who they are. I am so uninformed :{

Rather suddenly become involuntarily addicted, and thus seeing your life and appearance fade away by cocaine or methamphetamine?

40.000$ would be only half in my currency, because the dollar is worthless at the moment, and even then, 40.000 is not a lot of money.

reading the two books now and have closure is way better.

Rather pass out during a fancy dinner with some actor/actress you fancy and embarrass yourself (but be still accepted by that person), or have the actor/actress do something that would destroy your image about him/her?

Archived