*Some TWOW Spoilers below*
Based on a recent link http://asoiaf.wester...fly-talks-twow/
GRRM Briefly talks about TWOW and the paths of Dany and Tyrion, mainly.
The main points were:
1. The Dothraki are coming back in a BIG WAY
2. Much of the Book Dany and Tyrion will remain apart
3. Dany is embracing herself as a Targaryan and her Houses words, "Fire and Blood" and that shes coming home"
Now the coming home part, I feel is metaphorical, but all of this points to what Ive been feeling for a long time...
Khalessi is going to conquer Most of Western and Southern Essos.
I know, the four biggest factors against this are:
Time: We only have two books left and how can we can basically Europa in that time frame? The White Walkers are marching
Distance: Essos is huge...enough said
Necessity: Why try to conquer them? What is to be gained?
Possibility: How is it possible to conquer all of Essos when you are having trouble with just the Yunkish?
Alright I'll do my best:
I. How can Dany do this? Where is her Army?
Battle of Fire
It seems the battle for Slaver's Bay will be separate from Dany's conquest, at least for the most part. I think Slaver's Bay will be decided by Barristan Selmy, The Unsullied, The Iron Fleet, The Second Sons (Tyrion), and the Windblown (Tattered Prince) .
Dany is going to be with the Dothraki for quite some time it seems and that the Dothraki will come back in a big way. There is only one reason why the Dothraki are coming back into the story: An Army. The Dothraki follow strength and here they are seeing a Queen on the back of a black Dragon. What do you think the Khal will do? Put up a fight? (LOL)
I believe we will see the prophecy fufilled of the Khal of Khals who will unite all the Khalasars and trample nations into dust. Rhaego will return and or be born again.....I believe that Dany(Or Rhaego whatever) is going to unite all the Khalasrs and burn any who resist. I mserious, I think Dany is going to fully embrace Fire and Blood and she's done playing the "nice girl".
If I recall, Drogo's army consisted of 40,000 riders, can you imagine the amount of riders the supposed 28 khalasars combined underneath Dany will amount to? Where's her army? There's her army.
-Between Barristan's Army and Dany's Army, here is the list of her potential army:
2. Second Sons - Tyrion, Jorah
3. Windblown - Tattered Prince
4. Iron Fleet
5. Freed Slaves (Millions of people for the front lines lol)
6. Blood Riders - The ones who followed her
7. Queensguard - Barristan Selmy and company
9. Khalasr horde
-Obviously it won't be this simple and Dany can potentially lose two of her dragons, the Fleet, etc. But potentially Dany can have a huge army that can cover a lot of ground, conquer multiple territories simutaneously, etc.
II. Where will she conquer?
10. Crazy Wildcards:
Valyria - She won't have to conquer Valyria, but she may get some magical or superntual alliance with whatever is there, if she goes there.
Forest of the Ifequveron - IDK what to make of this. Children of the Forest, Spiders, White Walkers? No idea what is in this forest, but I feel like it will be important.
IV. Why do all this? Why Conquer Most of Essos?
1. The Glory of Old Valyria - Dany is starting to embrace her name ad words, and the Empire of Valyria stretched far and wide. She already believes the 7 Kingdoms belong to her, why not The Old Valyrian Freehold terriroties as well?
2. Revenge - The Tattered Prince wants revenge on Pentos, Dany wants revenge on whoever wronged her (Qarth, Slaver's Bay, Volantis - eventually, Pentos - eventually, the Khalsars who betaryed her and Drogo, etc)
3. Building an army- Uniting the Khalasar will literally give her the largest army in existence.
4. Freeing Slaves (Most impoirtant) - Dany literally sacked three cities in Slaver's Bay to free slaves, but Qarth, Lys, Myr, Tyrosh, Volantis and Pentos ALL depend on slavery. I doubt that Dany will stop at Slaver's Bay. She is called the Breaker of Chains for a reason.
Yes, we are on a limited time schedule now, but truth be told, Aegon the Conqueror and his sisters conquered multiple territories simutaneously and I assume Dany, with her army that can potentially number in the millions, to do the same.
Some nations may even join her willingly once they see her might. With a million Dothraki and a Dragon, she can conquer mulitple territories with ease.
Flying by Dragon also can cut down on time.
What do yall think?