Frozen 2 - Let It Go

Myrddin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been rickrolle'd in a while.... thanks for that.

You're most welcome ;)

And Veltigar: You can let it go, because I'm never going to give you up.

Someone should make a mash-up. None would resist its power.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally...finally just saw the movie.

To show you how out of the loop I kept myself from this movie to avoid spoilers, the first 2 comments I was going to make before reading the threads were:

Anyone else get the song "Let It Go" deeply stuck in their head?

Wow, seems like there's a lot of Frozen parodies out there on you tube.

I loved the movie. It's probably now my favorite non-Pixar Disney CGI movie now.

Aside from "Let It Go" I didn't think the songs were that great, but then "Let It Go" was fantastic - the whole sequence, the animation, the music, the vocals - just wonderful! Though even though I feel that way, I recognized they used the magic 4 chords recipe for the song and knew it would eventually be added in. Still love it though!

I liked Olaf a lot, and I really liked how almost half way in I still couldn't tell which character was the main character until I realized both Anna and Elsa were.

The trolls were my least favorite aspect of the film, I didn't hate them, but I felt they just weren't done well enough compared to everything else.

Of the parodies, I think this one is really, really well done. I also felt kind of bad for liking it, because why was it Frozen that got this treatment? Plenty...plenty of other movies could have got genderbent the other way...and I hope they do...it's fun to see. But leaving that aside, just really enjoy seeing the sequence flipped the way they did it.

I also very much like this one.

Drawk,

I pissed me off that Disney made them take "Let It Go" out of the HISHE parody. It loses a lot without the real song.

Oh, so that's what happened. I would have thought that it would have fallen under the fair use act. There are hundreds of let it go parodies, skits, song versions. I wonder if they are willing to take them all down. Or only the ones they would have trouble collecting ad revenue on.

Drawk,

I pissed me off that Disney made them take "Let It Go" out of the HISHE parody. It loses a lot without the real song.

That was a real shitty move. It's just not as funny anymore :'(

Oh, and my favorite parody will always be the Honest trailer. The songs in that one are brilliant ;)

Drawk,

I wondered what the "reissued" meant so I just went and found the original Frozen HISHE. Gotta say I agree with you :(

Archived