sean bean Legends

barneyfife

we watched the first episode and hated it... well probably watch a couple more --out of respect for SB-- to see if they cut down on the "network lack of believability blueprint"

I think the first episode was the best - I have given up after the third.

These network shows are really, really difficult to get into once you've been spoiled by HBO/Showtime/etc. There are a few exceptions, like Southland, but overall.. nah. 90% end up getting cancelled before the first season ends anyway so even if you do get into it you end up disappointed.

And when I see ads for this all I can think of is Sean Bean's Funny or Die sketch :lol:

So, he will survive but not the series? Maybe if they kill him...

BTW, this: http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/internacional/venezuela-anuncia-investigacion-sobre-serie-estadounidense-legends-por-mentiras-3490276

(pretty much says that president of Venezuela doesn't know reality from fiction...)

So, he will survive but not the series? Maybe if they kill him...

BTW, this: http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/internacional/venezuela-anuncia-investigacion-sobre-serie-estadounidense-legends-por-mentiras-3490276

(pretty much says that president of Venezuela doesn't know reality from fiction...)

Ha Ha. I don't think Sean Bean is the problem, though I don't think he's really good in this. The show seems very formulaic and unoriginal. The characters are all tropes.

• 1 month later...

Taped a few episodes, came in here to see if they're worth the DVR space...seems like a solid no. If anyone strongly disagrees, please tell me.

Judging from the inactivity of this thread, my and your decision to not watch this seems validated.

I tried, I really did. I like Sean Bean, but this show is just boring.

• 1 month later...

Archived