MLB 2014: Tanaka is a bust!

Myshkin

I didn't even see this...you cold-hearted bastard!! I would never chuckle at a Red Sox player being injured or wish any of them would fall off a bridge(schilling, lackey, varitek, papelbon, pedro, beckett). God I hate Schilling.

I say my own list ever night before I go to sleep. Posada, Gardner, Texieria, Ellsbury, Damon, and let's not forget A-Rod of course. But the Yankees announcers have a very special spot of their own. God I hate Michael Kay.

If Tanaka goes down for more than 15 days I think the front office is going to panic. But they're not going to sell so the only thing left is overpaying.

Yeah but panicking for Lee is just nuts. Even for Cashman...

This just in, Masahiro Tanaka out with a "small" tear of his ulnar collateral ligament. Surgery not recommended at this time. Minimum 6 weeks on DL.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2124478-masahiro-tanaka-injury-updates-on-yankees-stars-arm-and-return

Almost nobody ever comes back from that rehab without needing the surgery. Also, Bleacher Report? How dare you, ser!

If Tanaka's out, that's good news for my favorite Orioles, but bad news for baseball. He's been such a great story so far.

Almost nobody ever comes back from that rehab without needing the surgery. Also, Bleacher Report? How dare you, ser!

If Tanaka's out, that's good news for my favorite Orioles, but bad news for baseball. He's been such a great story so far.

Here is a better one, also from Bleacher Report unfortunately. But yeah he probably should be euthanized.

Kershaw is also my best friend. We often play checkers and read the funny papers together.

Sometimes we ride our bikes down to the corner shoppe for candy bars and soda.

In the summer we camp in the woods near town and tell scary stories to one another.

Kershaw is swell!

Madison Bumgarner just hit his second grand slam of the season.

Let me rephrase that:

STARTING PITCHER Madison Bumgarner has two grand slams in one season.

Screw Your DH.

Also add Bumgarner to the NL home run derby team.

He's also given up 4 of more run in each of his last 4 starts. Not exactly what the Giants (or my fantasy team) wants to see.

Archived