Favorite Sammich?

Nox Irradiata

Best sandwich ever is made of:

Two pieces of cinnamon bread

4 slices of smoked turkey

2 slices of bacon

2 slices of Jarlsberg cheese

cranberry mayo sauce

It's called the Smoked Jarlsberg. Fucking amazing. But at it's 900 calories so I only eat one every few months.

I don't have time for bread. I need a sandwich with some kind of dead animal in place of bread. Dealers choice.

Never had this, but I think it's what you want:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kfc+double+down&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS544US544&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dVi3U4a8F4ykyATFo4KQCw&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=923

Makes be sick just looking at it!

2 slices of bacon

cranberry mayo sauce

It's called the Smoked Jarlsberg. Fucking amazing. But at it's 900 calories so I only eat one every few months.

Sounds good but clearly inferior to the same sandwich with 3 slices of bacon.

Favorite sandwich to make:

Thinly sliced, near-raw roast beef from the deli

Provolone, also from the deli

Ciabatta buns, though freshly made hoagies also work well

Put it in a toaster oven for 5-7 minutes and add a bit of horse radish and/or mayo.

I don't do fast food but that's the basic premise.

you can feel the fat roles acumulating just by looking at the damn thing

Hey no one gets fat on diet alone. It takes a dedicated practice of sitting on your ass.

Sounds good but clearly inferior to the same sandwich with 3 slices of bacon.

:bowdown: I can not dispute this!

Also, i forgot to mention it's toasted in an oven for 3-4 minutes, so it's melted together. Pure bliss!

Right now, I am eating a seafood salad on a hoagie and it is pretty good. Poached crab, shrimp and whitefish, diced celery, red onion and radish all mixed together in an ancho mayo with a dash of cayenne pepper. Served chilled of course

My favorite sandwich was a Roast Beef with Spicy Cheese that a pub called the Desert Edge used to make in Salt Lake City. Several slices of roast beef, spicy cheese, all between a baguette from a good artisan bread place (Crumb Bros) - it was so good. It still is not bad, although the place that made the bread closed down because the bakers retired.

2 slices of bacon

cranberry mayo sauce

That sounds insanely delicious, sans mayonnaise (Disgusting sandwich lubricant). I also like smoked turkey, Stilton and grape jelly on sourdough. And any sandwich someone else makes just for me, again sans mayonnaise is also another favorite of mine.

P.S. I too root for Argentina!

Toasted panini with roasted vegetables, basil pesto and a thin slice of smoked cheese (I don't like too much melted cheese, gets too chewy).

There's a bakery near me that also does a great vegetarian piadina. I just need to persuade them to put in more vegetables, specifically roasted pumpkin, capsicum and/or eggplant, and less mozzarella.

Toasted panini with roasted vegetables, basil pesto and a thin slice of smoked cheese (I don't like too much melted cheese, gets too chewy). There's a bakery near me that also does a great vegetarian piadina. I just need to persuade them to put in more vegetables, specifically roasted pumpkin, capsicum and/or eggplant, and less mozzarella.

Oooh yeah, roasted vegetables, pesto and mozzarella is another one i have often. Yum.

Archived