Board Issues 4

Angalin

I posted on this in a relevant thread, but got no reply. I'm not getting notified when I'm quoted or for thread subscriptions. Who helps with that?

I posted this a couple of weeks ago, I'm having the same problem.

How can this be fixed?

Edited by MoIaF

Are you certain? The usernames are different and the user you linked joined in September, as opposed to October.

Today, Tapatalk loged-out my forum account and loged in that account. I made some posts from thay account. The date is different because I joined tapatalk in September but made account on this forum in October.

Is there any news about the notif. problem? Just checking :(

This please.

You know what I noticed. If I'm following a topic I do get a notification but if I'm quoted I do not. :(

No idea what's going on with notifications, I'm afraid. It's always been a rather dodgy feature, and I can't find where the problem lies.

This became one of my favorite features, once I discovered it. It always worked fine for me, except one time for a few hours. I learned to live without Likes just fine, but I would be extremely disappointed to lose quote notifications permanently.

No idea what's going on with notifications, I'm afraid. It's always been a rather dodgy feature, and I can't find where the problem lies.

I also noticed that the number of visits to my page has stayed the same ever since the notifications started malfunctioning. I don't care about the page visits but it might help you find where the problem lies.

This became one of my favorite features, once I discovered it. It always worked fine for me, except one time for a few hours. I learned to live without Likes just fine, but I would be extremely disappointed to lose quote notifications permanently.

I search for my own name when I want to find out whether someone quoted me... Of all the things I have done, searching constantly for my name is rather weirdest.

That's pity... Ran, do you know what can we expect during the TV show's season? I mean, in terms of site overloads and crashing down, disabled functions etc.

I also noticed that the number of visits to my page has stayed the same ever since the notifications started malfunctioning. I don't care about the page visits but it might help you find where the problem lies.

That one was fixed today, I think... I have seen the same issue, and today my numbers are up.

Suddenly I'm seeing this:

Warning: include(/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/Archive/Social.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_global.php on line 157 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/Archive/Social.txt' for inclusion (include_path='/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php:/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/') in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_global.php on line 157

On every page. It's on the sidebar between The Latest News and Notable Releases, and it creeps over onto the forum posts as well, partially obscuring bits of the posts.

It wasn't there when I visited this morning.

Edited by Lady Blizzardborn

I'm getting this:

Warning: include(/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/Archive/Social.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_global.php on line 157 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/Archive/Social.txt' for inclusion (include_path='/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php:/home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/') in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_global.php on line 157

written across my screen, in between the notable releases and latest news on the left hand side. The writing crosses over to roughly the centre of the page.