Leave Stannis alone!

E-Ro

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Stannis after all he has been through.!

He lost his maester, he went through a divorce. he had one fuckin kids.

his wife turned out to be a user, a moustache wearer, and now hes going through a custody battle. All you people care about is.. readers and making money off of him.

HE'S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you dont realize is that Stannis is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

he hasnt performed on stage in years. his song is called give me more for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!

LEAVE STANNIS ALONE!..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Stannis was a professional he wouldve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Stannis Alone Please. !

Leave Stannis Baratheon alone!right now!.I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Makes sense. Been a long time coming.

Could be worse, he could fully snapped and identified with Buffalo Bill from Silence of the lambs, everyone remembers that scene. He would be running around in a silver wig, talking about who he would #### and his secret dragon hidden between his legs. Yuck, nightmares man, nightmares.

Could be worse, he could fully snapped and identified with Buffalo Bill from Silence of the lambs, everyone remembers that scene. He would be running around in a silver wig, talking about who he would #### and his secret dragon hidden between his legs. Yuck, nightmares man, nightmares.

Secret Dragon? Oh no Buffalo Bill was a secret Targ?

We just can't seem to get away from secret dragons/Targs on this forum. Oddly, this isn't even the most disturbing instance.

E-Ro has just identified Stannis with Britney Spears, and himself with this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

E-Ro I think you have finally identified your inner you.

My inner me? No way brah, im like the manliest man ever. My inner me is a complex mix between Stannis and sansa.

But this is soooooo old? E-Ro, you just seeing this now? What's up with that, bra?

No wonder I couldn't find anything with Perez Hilton.

Hey now, just because something is old does not mean it is bad. There are plenty of old things that are fantastic, like Carmen electra. No need to hate!

Archived