ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Either I'm failing miserably with the hints or you all are some very smart gussers! :lol:

I thought that one was hard.

That hint was a lot harder then it appears. It took me until today to even figure out the color portion as I was thinking shades of colors and color names in other languages.

I think what we are seeing is that the clues have enough information that it narrows it down to only one (or two) possible houses. So after a few figure it out, others may just put down the same guess even it they don't understand the clue (i.e. going with the crowd approach). It's probably also why everyone is gambling every turn.

For the record, I am more then willing to host a game, so that everyone else can criticize my clue-making skills.

Guess: House Blackfyre

That hint was a lot harder then it appears. It took me until today to even figure out the color portion as I was thinking shades of colors and color names in other languages. I think what we saw was a few people figured it out while others just went with the crowd, still being completely lost on the clue.

That hint was a lot harder then it appears. It took me until today to even figure out the color portion as I was thinking shades of colors and color names in other languages.

I think what we are seeing is that the clues have enough information that it narrows it down to only one (or two) possible houses. So after a few figure it out, others may just put down the same guess even it they don't understand the clue (i.e. going with the crowd approach). It's probably also why everyone is gambling every turn.

For the record, I am more then willing to host a game, so that everyone else can criticize my clue-making skills.

Guess: House Blackfyre

I wouldn't have been good playing this one either lol

I would be more than willing to relinquish this game to whomever would like to give it a go though. :)

ETA: If no one wants to take it I think I'm going to start only giving one hint instead of 2.

I wouldn't have been good playing this one either lol

I would be more than willing to relinquish this game to whomever would like to give it a go though. :)

ETA: If no one wants to take it I think I'm going to start only giving one hint instead of 2.

you're doing a fine job! we just all rarely get points, might seem like a bummer to you.. but,i have to admit it's nice. :)

but, go ahead give just one hint! :pirate:

guess i'll go with the crowd too, i was going to make 3 guesses, but could only think of 2

Blackfyre

you're doing a fine job! we just all rarely get points, might seem like a bummer to you.. but,i have to admit it's nice. :)

but, go ahead give just one hint! :pirate:

i'm feeling like you might have went a bit more tricky on this hint, so i'm gonig to think about my guesses.

Archived