Behind blue eyes

Snow Dottir

You have missed the point. No one said that Val will only be Jon's Queen, that was you not the theory.

However you have failed to explain why Ice=Old Gods.

You have failed to read. You want Val to be Jons consort Queen. That is what you want to happen.

However you have failed to READ my explaination that the old Gods encompass everything. therefore they are Ice. And Fire. and Everything.

you seem to have no comprehension of how Gods or religions or Magic work. If so, you will not comprehend this.

You have earned an ICY shoulder from me.

I warned you more than once, unless you have something else to add I will not tolerate you trolling or in your childish vernacular "spamming" me or anyone else participating in this thread.

Meanwhile go educate yourself on the concept of Dualism, Religion, Folk magic,ect...

I'm afraid if you wanna go there with me you've simply brought a knife to a gunfight.

You have failed to read. You want Val to be Jons consort Queen. That is what you want to happen.

Tha fact that she could be Jon's Queen doesn't mean that this is the only thing that she will do. I for once believe that Val will be the one who will use the blood of the one who will be sacrificed to resurrect Jon. She will be his link with the Old Gods to grant him his life back and she is the one who will transfer to him the grace of the OldGods.

However you have failed to READ my explaination that the old Gods encompass everything. therefore they are Ice. And Fire. and Everything.

you seem to have no comprehension of how Gods or religions or Magic work. If so, you will not comprehend this.

How nice to have you here among us mere mortals to teach us about religion or magic.

However your assuptions are based at unsound foundations. You believe for some strange reasons that R'hllor is a God and he needs his ice counterpart. You even forger the nature of the Old Gods.

well they could be a faction or who knows of the old gods. And who are the old gods just the children of the forest and there greenseer. not likely gods as in several diffrent gods.

Excellent point !!

We're working with the general theme of Val probably knowing alot more about these things because of her culture.

And the possibility that we will see more magic (possibly through Val) that relates to the North and the people who still Honor the ways of their ancestors. We're also hoping to discover the true depth as to who the others really are and if they have any more allies among the humans other than Craster.

Tha fact that she could be Jon's Queen doesn't mean that this is the only thing that she will do. I for once believe that Val will be the one who will use the blood of the one who will be sacrificed to resurrect Jon. She will be his link with the Old Gods to grant him his life back and she is the one who will transfer to him the grace of the OldGods.

How nice to have you here among us mere mortals to teach us about religion or magic.

However your assuptions are based at unsound foundations. You believe for some strange reasons that R'hllor is a God and he needs his ice counterpart. You even forger the nature of the Old Gods.

R`hllor is fire than there is most likely a counter part as in ice.

As in a song of Ice and Fire.if people in the books believe rhllor to be a god than to them he is a god. enough said

As in a song of Ice and Fire.if people in the books believe rhllor to be a god than to them he is a god. enough said

It makes alot of sense right?

What do you think about the original post? About Val especially???

Her easiness around Ghost for instance, he's not a pet dog yaknow? It's not like he just hangs around people for a bellly-rub:)

You're welcome.

If you need schooling on Religion or magic you're more than welcome to ask me nicely in a private message.

Otherwise this thread is about Val.

Ice yes sure. But why the Old Gods and not the Great Other?

True. However people believe that Drowned God, Weeping Woman , Lion of Night,

Hooded Wayfarer, Moon-Pale Maiden,Him of Many Faces', Storm God, Elenei's mother the Goddess of the wind are also Gods. That would mean that all of them exist and they are Gods right?

yes to those characters in the books that belive in them.

agree.

No one has ever said they aren't part of a pantheon (which means literally "all the Gods" or folk religious beliefs

that post is a redundancy trying to goad you into debating a moot point that we've covered.

No one has said they do not represent Gods in the story.

What do you think about Val? Maybe her folk beliefs will teach us more about the Others?

seriously are you for real......this is unbelievable.

the anwer is in front of you.

Really? Show me where. Show me proofs from the text that the Great Other isn't a God and is in anyway connected with the Old Gods. Because the only connection that someone could see is the fact that they are both North but this is bollocks since the Old Gods were worshiped everywhere in Westeros during the Long Night, the War for Dawn until the Andals invesion.

After all since you seem convinced that R'hllor is a God and Mel his magical protégé is telling the truth why she has never connected the Great Other with the Old Gods?

what are u rambling about. U miss the point and drag things into the debate,

thats not there. i dont need proof in what ive said.

Its allready there.

ive never stated the great other isnt a god or that rhllor is a god,

ive only said those who worshipp the gods in asoiaf believes them to be real.

And Yeah they can be Connected With the old gods if thats what George wants.

Pay attention to what People are writing,

not what u think they are saying.

what are u rambling about. U miss the point and drag things into the debate,

thats not there. i dont need proof in what ive said.

If you don't need proofs then it's a fanfiction and fan fictions aren't allowed.

Its allready there.

ive never stated the great other isnt a god or that rhllor is a god,

ive only said those who worshipp the gods in asoiaf believes them to be real.

And Yeah they can be Connected With the old gods if thats what George wants.

Pay attention to what People are writing,

not what u think they are saying.

I would rather pay attention to what the author writes than what the people invent. And what author writes in the text is that we have no connection between the Old Gods and the Great Other for now, maybe in the next 2 books there are some. But for now there is no connection so far.

og and read what i have written and u will obviusly see i havent claimed they are Connected nor that there is proof for.

I have simply put it in writing that is possible they are if George wants to, and i given u the reasoning for the gods in asoiaf that those i characters in the book believes in the gods for those caracter its real. that in its self is textual prof for you that they believe them to be real.

Now i have reported you because am simply tired of Your accusations about thngs i havent written good bye i wont talk With you anymore.

Archived