Characters who were mentioned and you'd like them to appear

#Turncloak

Basically what the title says (And why?) I hope some of these appear in TWoW:

Howland Reed (He seems mysterious and all, knows about the Tower of Joy, would be cool)

Selwyn Tarth (I dunno, he seems like a cool dad, also would like to see Tarth)

Harry the Heir (It would be nice to see who Sansa will marry)

Tysha (Where do the whores go?)

Mellario of Norvos (I hope she will play some part in the upcoming war, seems like an interesting woman)

Willas Tyrell (He seems to be an interesting character as well, and capable)

Lord Hightower and his family (Deling with magic and stuff, close to the Citadel)

Gerion Lannister (Really hope he is alive)

Lyanna Mormont (Because she knows only one king in the North and his name is STARK!)

What about you?

Yeah, another vote for Howland Reed. The guy can settle once and for all what happened at the Tower of Joy.

Jorah Mormont's gold digger ex-wife would be cool too. (Lyselle? Don't remember for sure)

Lynesse Hightower is her name.

And Howland Reed is the person I'm dying to meet.

Howland Reed, for obvious reasons well explained above.

All those guys hanging out on Nuncle Island, (Gerion Lannister, Wyllas Tyrell, Benjen Stark, who we haven't seen in so long he might as well be a new character)

The Sand Snakes's moms, especially the Septa, she sounds interesting.

Harry the Heir, I predict he's a dumb jock.

More important are the PLACES I want to see; Casterly Rock, Starfall, Hard Home, Ashaai, Greywater, The Isle of Faces...

Sand Snakes - Mostly Tyene, she seems to be the sneaky one of them and will have to interact with the High Septon (whose identity i'd like to know)

...we've met Tyene though..?

I'm all for Mellario of Norvos, Willas Tyrell, Howland Reed, and Howland Reed's wife. I would also love to meet Lyanna Mormont, that sassy lil lady

Howland Reed- for obvious reason was at the ToJ, and see Greywater Watch.

Gerion Lannister- I think he is the corsair king, and he will ally with Tyrion and Dany.

Ashara Dayne- Possibly HR's wife. She would also be one of the few people who knows Jon's true heritage. She knew Rhaegar and Elia both, with her brother, Arthur, being Rhaegar's oldest friend and Elia being her friend, so it would be believed if she said Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son.

Willas Tyrell- One of the smartest people in the Tyrell family. He is good man with a scholarly aptitude.

Archived